you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• ACarp24
    ACarp24 Posts: 90
    Options
    when your boyfriends grandmother tells you that you are losing your *kitten*! I laughed so hard.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    When you look forward to weigh-in days, because even if you aren't losing, you've come so far!
  • annaleigh92
    Options
    When you put your hand on your hip and feel your hip bone! I didn't realize I had one of those!

lol same here
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    When you bump into an old friend and they say "Wow, you look GOOD", rather than "your looking..... well"

LOL
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    When you realize you have collarbones and they can be seen and not buried under a huge amount of fat! That was it for me.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    When your low rise jeans become high rise jeans.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    when you can buy pants at a junior's store...and you DON'T buy an XL. :)
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    when you wear a skirt with no hose and your thighs don't chafe!

I love this one!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    When the shape of your face is totally different!!!!!!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    When you wonder why your pants seem to be getting... longer. It took me a while to realize that i wasn't getting shorter - my jeans were sitting lower. LOL!
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Even if your having an amazing fun week, u wish time goes past quicker because your losing weight every week and can't wait to weigh yourself and see the scales get smaller and smaller x
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    When you can easily tuck in your shirt without having to undo your pants first!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Fresh pics Ape? :smile:

When your flat stomach totally creeps out your 21yo daughter. ((Daddy, that's icky, you're supposed to be round!))
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    When you put a shirt on that you have not worn in a while and you can pull it down and it hits your hip bones, the last time I wore it, I had a hard time covering my big belly!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    When that "little black dress" that's been hiding in your closet for years fits!!!!!!
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    When that "little black dress" that's been hiding in your closet for years fits!!!!!!

that is the BEST!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Fresh pics Ape? :smile:

When your flat stomach totally creeps out your 21yo daughter. ((Daddy, that's icky, you're supposed to be round!))

Will post some soon!!!!!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    When people say, "it's OK, you can eat that! You're skinny!"

"SKINNY!!" I haven't heard that in 4 years since being pregnant with my first! That made my day!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    When you can hold out the buttoned waistband of your pants and see straight through to the floor because you have about 6 extra inches of material to spare.... it's time to either give these away or have them tailored. Belts can only pull in so much! :laugh:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    your spring cleaning ends with 2 bags of clothes for goodwill- not because they're out of style; because they're too big.

I'm giving them away and never going back. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!