you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• joyce185
    joyce185 Posts: 19
    Options
    when you put on your pants and they end up below your butt like your 15 year old son wears his :)
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    When you can get into a skirt that you bought when you were 18, which was 8 years and 1 baby ago!!!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    When you can see and feel your collarbone!

When you can zip up those black calf-height boots and they completely zip up!

When you can wear a little black dress, not because you hit your weight goal (or anywhere close to it) but because you are that confident.
  • jsc74
    jsc74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When you used to barely squeeze into a size extra large and now your an extra small.

103125.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bigjilm
    bigjilm Posts: 6
    Options
    I relate to so many of these! How about this:

When you realize that those lines weren't abs, but they sure are now!
  • Roux420
    Roux420 Posts: 13
    Options
    When you overhear a friend tell your husband that he can't find you in a crowd anymore from behind!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Your necklaces hang lower. Can't believe how "long" they've gotten. I need some shorter chains so they don't get lost in my bra! :)
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    When you have to put your bras in the dryer (which normally is a big no-no) because they are getting too big and you don't want to invest in new ones yet!!!!!
  • mhsjdm0129
    Options
    When you FINALLY fit into your pre-mommy jeans again that you've been holding on to for over 2 years!!! Yay!!!

283083.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • halielilith
    Options
    When you can see and feel your collarbone!

same here! I just noticed that this morning!
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This happened to me the first night I taught Zumba..I lost my pants and underwear...and what sucks is everyone sees you pull it up! Lesson learned! I have since bought new smaller underwear!

When your underware falls off when you are working out! No Lie!!! Two nights in a row!
    [/quote]
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    When your yoga shorts feel funny, and you realize it's because they're LOOSE.
  • larson0185
    Options
    LOL! That's great, though! Here's to needing to buy new undies!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    When you no longer feel that SPANX was made JUST FOR YOU in mind...and when you can wear a party dress without it!
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    when you have to stop your pants from falling past your bum to the ground whilst running across the street (oops!).

I have that problem when I'm running now too! Great feeling, no? ;)
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    When you can fit into some dress slacks that you haven't been able to wear for nearly 2 years! And there's room to spare!

:bigsmile:
  • brookie678
    Options
    "When you look forward to weigh-in days, because even if you aren't losing, you've come so far!"
    ^THIS

and also when people comment on how little you ate when you feel like you couldn't possibly eat another bite.
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    Uh, was in the lift at work today, my trousers slipped down very quickly and I almost lost them. Headed to the shops and bought a new belt :)
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    ...when your wedding ring falls right off your finger after washing your hands. I was drying my hands when I heard a CLANG! on the floor.
  • rlewis558
    Options
    now thats good stuff!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!