Any gentlemen on these forums?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm a total gentleman. I open doors for ladies and carry them to a safe place when they're drunk.

I'm female ... but still a definite gentleman.
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Let's face it. There aren't many true gentlemen left in the world.

I try to fit that bill. I think (judging by the reactions of people I know), that I do a decent job of that.

I've got nothing to prove to anyone but myself. I hold doors open, let ladies go first, respect my elders, respect those younger than me, value honesty and can give a firm handshake and look you in the eye.

Some people think they are too good to act this way. Hence, they act like morons.

Are you single? :flowerforyou:

Hahaha...no, I'm taken. Sorry.
  • browneyedbeaute
    browneyedbeaute Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question...
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    look as she ignored the females posting in her forum and continues on babbling about nonsense.
    perhaps instead of pestering men, she should be spending time with this husband who is smart and apparently already a gentleman.

my two cents.

She's got her own forum?
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Let's face it. There aren't many true gentlemen left in the world.

I try to fit that bill. I think (judging by the reactions of people I know), that I do a decent job of that.

I've got nothing to prove to anyone but myself. I hold doors open, let ladies go first, respect my elders, respect those younger than me, value honesty and can give a firm handshake and look you in the eye.

Some people think they are too good to act this way. Hence, they act like morons.

Are you single? :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Eye contact speaks volumes:smile:

lol...indeed. :D
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    look as she ignored the females posting in her forum and continues on babbling about nonsense.
    perhaps instead of pestering men, she should be spending time with this husband who is smart and apparently already a gentleman.

my two cents.

She's got her own forum?

No