Any gentlemen on these forums?

Options

Replies

• links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above post. If you are married why ask that?

A married woman shouldn't expect to be treated like a lady by gentlemen in our society?

Yes.
    Just like any male or female deserves to be treated with respect. Something that you haven't done AT ALL in this thread.

In what way?

srsly?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Careful. There are CATFISH out there

That's one of them new fangled terms, right? Doesn't mean what we old people think it means? If it does mean what I think it means, fry up an extra couple of filets and I'll be right over. I've already hit my calorie goal tonight, but I'll gladly go over it for some catfish.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

A married woman shouldn't expect to be treated like a lady by gentlemen in our society?

Yes.
    Just like any male or female deserves to be treated with respect. Something that you haven't done AT ALL in this thread.

In what way?

All you have done is belittle 95% of the people that have posted in there. If you can't see that, then well...
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Yes.

In what way?

If you have to ask . . .
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every private message I got with a "gentleman"'s wiener in it... :noway:

I'm a big fan of irony
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    So, if I feed your crude ego then I'm "respecting" you?
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

That's one of them new fangled terms, right? Doesn't mean what we old people think it means? If it does mean what I think it means, fry up an extra couple of filets and I'll be right over. I've already hit my calorie goal tonight, but I'll gladly go over it for some catfish.

Catfish is a person who appears to be one thing in their profile in order to flirt other people but is not real. Mostly this is pictures of hot girls and guys being posted by less attractive people for attention :-)
  • triciab79
    Options
    <-- Is going to catfish with Aross001 's profile pic
  • jnichel
    Options

Catfish is a person who appears to be one thing in their profile in order to flirt other people but is not real. Mostly this is pictures of hot girls and guys being posted by less attractive people for attention :-)

Wait, I wasn't supposed to use this hot stud's picture in my profile?
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    <-- Is going to catfish with Aross001 's profile pic

ha, you'll have a whole bag of wieners at the end of the day with THIS pic
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options

I'm trying to figure out if you consider yourself a lady, as you certainly don't play one in the forums. Flinging insults at the men here for being men lacks a certain amount of class, don't you think? Everyone is here to prove something - to themselves at the very least. Even you. Perhaps you should consider that.
  • triciab79
    Options

Well you can but eventually you are going to have to disappoint some poor girl :-)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

You don't know me or my ego at all.

kthanks.

I don't care if you respect me at all, but you can't come in here saying you're trying to make people better, but then do nothing but belittle/disrespect almost everyone who posts in your thread. & if you can't see how you're doing that, then I don't know what to tell you.
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm witty, sensitive, and down-to-earth. However, I'm also juvenile and immature despite having just turned 50, so I think that prevents me from joining your club. And...wait...what was this club you're creating? I'm confused.... I'm working really hard to lose about 20 pounds, is that the club?

Perhaps what this thread needs is a little more Grumpy Cat:

Tardar+Sauce.jpg
  • jnichel
    Options

Well you can but eventually you are going to have to disappoint some poor girl :-)

My wife will claim that's one of my best abilities.
  • triciab79
    Options
    I'm witty, sensitive, and down-to-earth. However, I'm also juvenile and immature despite having just turned 50, so I think that prevents me from joining your club. And...wait...what was this club you're creating? I'm confused.... I'm working really hard to lose about 20 pounds, is that the club?

Perhaps what this thread needs is a little more Grumpy Cat:

Tardar+Sauce.jpg

I think the original author of this post has a lock on the Grumpy cat thing. Someone got her fur up today :-)
  • triciab79
    Options

My wife will claim that's one of my best abilities.

LOL
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Tim is a gentleman!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Question answered
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options