317 to 280 so far. Can you see any difference?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• bellacharlie
    Options
    I absolutely can see a difference! It shows almost everywhere. I bet you can feel it too. Keep up the great work.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Definitely! In your smaller arms, waist and even in your back. I bet there's a difference in your face too, but I can't tell from the poses. Keep up the great work!
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Yes! I see a big difference! Keep up the good work, and know that you're an inspiration.
  • irmaj78
    irmaj78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, I need to prood read my words. You DO look great and I CAN tell the diffrence in your arms and waist. And you still have pretty hair. :flowerforyou:
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    it is amazing how big of a difference you can see. Keep up the amazing work you are rocking it!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! Fantastic job! Looking great!!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    absolutely! keep up the great work!
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Ive tried to do the whole exercise thing for hmm 10 years. I could never make it past a week so Im glad Ive made it almost 6 months or so!
  • EpicChristy
    EpicChristy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are making great progress. I have lost 17 so far, your post has inspired me to keep it up!
  • runningfataway
    Options
    I can most definitely see a difference. Your breasts, mid section, waist, behind arms, and even thighs show a difference in body fat! Keep up the great work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!