Things that p*ss you off.

Options

Replies

• Snowbunny95
    Snowbunny95 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    But I LOVE toe socks! They keep me from getting blisters between my toes when I run...
  • CiaLashelle
    CiaLashelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That DIET soda actually makes you gain weight!!! Dafuq????
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Rain and work.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    stupidity
    stupidity
    stupidity
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    People that add me and then never say a word!! Lol what's the point?!

Seriously. I only post on comment from my friends.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

That people actually think this.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    So this was posted as a status by someone on my Facebook; "If you have blonde hair you're "a slut or a wanna be barbie" "

And I am actually shaking with rage.. I mean, WHAT? A hair colour doesn't dictate *kitten* about who you are as a person. It disgusts me that people think this way

Anyway..

Whats something thats upset you lately that you'd like to vent about?

That is just stupid and does not merit the any energy other than ignoring it. What pisses me off is when my husband forget things. Seriously get a planner, use a todo list, tie a bow around your MF finger! Just remember damn it.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Most recently? dumb *kitten* ppl who CAN'T DRIVE! In a few weeks time I've had 2 cars almost side swipe me trying to jump in front of me in a turning lane. And both times at the same intersection. :angry: :mad:
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

People like this :)
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    lazy people that except the world to give them a living...
    people not taking responsiblity for their actions..
    :grumble: :explode:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Second
  • CiaLashelle
    Options

It actually does. Which sucks because I freaking love diet soda, never knew it until My Mom's doctor told her. (As I am drinking a diet soda) LOL
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    "I'll have a McRib, 2 Big Macs, a super-sized fry, 3 deep-fried cows, a gallon of ice cream, a chocolate-covered baby, a can of Crisco... and a Diet Coke."
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    People who wear chastity belts at the beach, do squats in the curl rack, most of the news, mediocrity, incompetent postal people who can't deliver my **** on time or to the right person, most of the crap in the bible, people who over react to religion, most of the employees I work with (new job pending), people who can't calm down for a second and smell the roses the speed of life will bring you to an early grave if you don't relax once in a while, and lack of common sense lack of knowledge lack of logic!
    :drinker: Done venting!
  • laurak122
    Options
    Why did this upset you so? Blonde doesn't exist in human beings over the age of 25, with the exception of a very few (couple of hundred thousand) of the northern European genetic pool. That means, almost everyone with "blonde" hair dyes it. It's no different than dying your hair purple or blue (also impossible shades for humans). Why do you want blonde hair? Is it that you just like it or are you buying into some "blonde" fantasy?

If you just happen to like it, then ignore what others say and do your own thing! It seems like the person who made the comment really hit a raw nerve for you though, so it's something to think about.

And what do I find irritating? How overly sensitive many individuals are now-a-days! We all need to take a deep breath, smile, and move along. Not everyone is trying to offend other people; sometimes we just say stuff, and sometimes we just have different opinions.
  • firstsip
    Options

It actually does. Which sucks because I freaking love diet soda, never knew it until My Mom's doctor told her. (As I am drinking a diet soda) LOL

It doesn't. Your doctor is doing a disservice to your mother by treating correlation as causation. This pisses me off as well.
  • CiaLashelle
    Options
    "I'll have a McRib, 2 Big Macs, a super-sized fry, 3 deep-fried cows, a gallon of ice cream, a chocolate-covered baby, a can of Crisco... and a Diet Coke."
    Right!! Thank God I don't like McDonalds, Chic-fil-a on the other hand.....
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Stuck up snobs like this :)

It is stuck up to lament that a lie is believed. You know that the Nazi's also villainized intellectuals who kept bring up facts.

godwins-law1.png?1265674291
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    Diabetes...
    dbtus.jpg
    Lmao
  • firstsip
    Options

Stuck up snobs like this :)

The inability to understand context resulting in a blatant personal attack.