Things that p*ss you off.

Options

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    People that feel the need to give their immediate opinions about me.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Regarding postal employees: Would that be actual people employed by the postal service, or employes that are postal, not unlike the idiots I am dealing with today? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....
  • Soosannah
    Soosannah Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    mmm lately i have been getting the "muscle weighs more then fat" NO IT DOES NOT!!!!! I have to explain to them OVER AND OVER again that if I hand them a pound of muscle and a pound of fat it will still be A FREAKING POUND!!! IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT!!!!

^^^THIS^^^
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bad morning coffee. It tastes like crap and I need a new coffee maker if I'm going to avoid murder charges.

I turn into a beast when the coffee sucks.

The coffee sucks this morning. Piece of *kitten* coffee maker, I hate you.

That's why I like the keurig. My boss has one here at work and I make my own coffee. There is still the general public coffee that tastes like battery acid, but I'm spoiled and I'm not afraid to show it.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    people at the grocery store that pay with a check

And the ones that use the self-checkout line without any idea how to work the self-checkout, especially if they have tons of produce.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    People that insist on driving the speed limit in the left lane.
    People that stop at every intersection whether there's a stop sign or not.
    People that never use their blinkers.
    People that drive with their blinkers on.
    People that drive their cars with headphones on.
    Women that don't participate in #TittyTuesday or #ThongThursday.
    Women that wear low-cut tops and then constantly pull them up.
    Women that wear high-cut skirts and then constantly pull them down.
    Just about any woman that wears a hat.
    Guys that wear women's jeans.
    Guys that wear makeup.
    Adults that wear crocs.
    People that do not give motorcycles enough safety cushion.
    People that complain about the risque-ness of other people's profile pics here on MFP.
    People that ask questions that have been asked a million times before just because they are too lazy to use the "Search" function (eating exercise calories, raspberry ketones, etc.).

Don't hold back...tell us how you really feel. :laugh:

You must drive where I live, because the road stuff is the same for me, too.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    mmm lately i have been getting the "muscle weighs more then fat" NO IT DOES NOT!!!!! I have to explain to them OVER AND OVER again that if I hand them a pound of muscle and a pound of fat it will still be A FREAKING POUND!!! IT JUST LOOKS DIFFERENT!!!!

^^^THIS^^^

Eh. It's semantics. Muscle weighs more than an equal volume of fat. Muscle has more mass than fat. But yeah. which weighs more; a pound of feathers and a pound of lead?
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    alarm clocks

^^^ Agreed x 10!
  • jrowens3224
    jrowens3224 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    People who don't pull over for emergency workers....yea that pretty much tops my list.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    That DIET soda actually makes you gain weight!!! Dafuq????
    That people actually think this.
    "I'll have a McRib, 2 Big Macs, a super-sized fry, 3 deep-fried cows, a gallon of ice cream, a chocolate-covered baby, a can of Crisco... and a Diet Coke."

Regular coke p*sses me off.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Why did this upset you so? Blonde doesn't exist in human beings over the age of 25, with the exception of a very few (couple of hundred thousand) of the northern European genetic pool. That means, almost everyone with "blonde" hair dyes it. It's no different than dying your hair purple or blue (also impossible shades for humans). Why do you want blonde hair? Is it that you just like it or are you buying into some "blonde" fantasy?

If you just happen to like it, then ignore what others say and do your own thing! It seems like the person who made the comment really hit a raw nerve for you though, so it's something to think about.

And what do I find irritating? How overly sensitive many individuals are now-a-days! We all need to take a deep breath, smile, and move along. Not everyone is trying to offend other people; sometimes we just say stuff, and sometimes we just have different opinions.

:huh: Sorry babe but I don't dye my hair. My hair is dark blond in the winter and light blond in the summer because of the sun and being in the ocean.

Oh and for the record I am 38 so your "logic" is flawed.
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    15256187_516_thumb.jpg VS 19269146_4963_thumb.jpg

To clarify, the intellectual e-fisticuffs with which your are both currently engaged is mildly entertaining, if for no other reason than it's going to lead to the thread getting locked when the mods ride-in on digital-unicorns to save us all from our own ostentatious mortal degradation...

...However, you do realize that 93% of the guys on this thread see you two e-bickering, and simply picture you both slugging-it-out in a baby pool filled with Jell-O, right?

Carry on.
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    People I don't know, especially men commenting on the size of my baby bump. Um, just because I'm pregnant doesn't suddenly make it appropriate to talk about my weight. If you are a man and not my husband, brother, father or doctor the only comment you should EVER make that has ANYTHING to do with my weight is "you look great!"
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    People that clearly have no idea how to use the ATM or self-checkout but insist on using the ATM or self-checkout.
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Being Ignored

Totally agree
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    People who believe they deserve the world simply because they exist.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Why did this upset you so? Blonde doesn't exist in human beings over the age of 25, with the exception of a very few (couple of hundred thousand) of the northern European genetic pool. That means, almost everyone with "blonde" hair dyes it. It's no different than dying your hair purple or blue (also impossible shades for humans). Why do you want blonde hair? Is it that you just like it or are you buying into some "blonde" fantasy?

If you just happen to like it, then ignore what others say and do your own thing! It seems like the person who made the comment really hit a raw nerve for you though, so it's something to think about.

And what do I find irritating? How overly sensitive many individuals are now-a-days! We all need to take a deep breath, smile, and move along. Not everyone is trying to offend other people; sometimes we just say stuff, and sometimes we just have different opinions.

:huh: Sorry babe but I don't dye my hair. My hair is dark blond in the winter and light blond in the summer because of the sun and being in the ocean.

Oh and for the record I am 38 so your "logic" is flawed.

People who refer to brown hair as "dark blonde" ;)
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    15256187_516_thumb.jpg VS 19269146_4963_thumb.jpg

To clarify, the intellectual e-fisticuffs with which your are both currently engaged is mildly entertaining, if for no other reason than it's going to lead to the thread getting locked when the mods ride-in on digital-unicorns to save us all from our own ostentatious mortal degradation...

...However, you do realize that 93% of the guys on this thread see you two e-bickering, and simply picture you both slugging-it-out in a baby pool filled with Jell-O, right?

Carry on.
    reverse-1260993809_bouncing_jello.gif
    I dare you to try to look away...
  • murphinchina
    Options
    People that insist on driving the speed limit in the left lane.
    People that stop at every intersection whether there's a stop sign or not.
    People that never use their blinkers.
    People that drive with their blinkers on.
    People that drive their cars with headphones on.
    Women that don't participate in #TittyTuesday or #ThongThursday.
    Women that wear low-cut tops and then constantly pull them up.
    Women that wear high-cut skirts and then constantly pull them down.
    Just about any woman that wears a hat.
    Guys that wear women's jeans.
    Guys that wear makeup.
    Adults that wear crocs.
    People that do not give motorcycles enough safety cushion.
    People that complain about the risque-ness of other people's profile pics here on MFP.
    People that ask questions that have been asked a million times before just because they are too lazy to use the "Search" function (eating exercise calories, raspberry ketones, etc.).
    Dude... for #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10,11,12 and 13 NEVER come to China

Walking into a clothing store that sells both men's and women's clothes, looking at the colors, styles and sizes... and having to ask which are the men's clothes!!!
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    People who don't use their actual picture.

Oh, and irony. Irony pisses me off too.