Things that p*ss you off.

Options

Replies

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    people at the grocery store that pay with a check

And wait to hear the total to write anything on the check. You know you can fill in the date, name of store and signature line before you get the total!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    That DIET soda actually makes you gain weight!!! Dafuq????

That people actually think this.

It actually does. Which sucks because I freaking love diet soda, never knew it until My Mom's doctor told her. (As I am drinking a diet soda) LOL

I agree when I stopped I started losing weight twice as fast x
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Whoops. Accident. First time poster.
  • murphinchina
    Options
    People that think America is a racist country. Seriously, visit another country, we're ROOKIES when it comes to being racist!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I firmly believe that hair color dictates everything about a person and I completely agree with the person who made you angry.
  • CiaLashelle
    CiaLashelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Trolls/Trolling
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bad morning coffee. It tastes like crap and I need a new coffee maker if I'm going to avoid murder charges.

I turn into a beast when the coffee sucks.

The coffee sucks this morning. Piece of *kitten* coffee maker, I hate you.

Yep. After about 40 (no lie) hours researching I ended up with the obvious. French press. No more bad coffee (save for user error). Be at peace with your maker o coffee.
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    People that think America is a racist country. Seriously, visit another country, we're ROOKIES when it comes to being racist!
    Don't be racist, biased nor prejudiced. Hate everyone equally.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Why did this upset you so? Blonde doesn't exist in human beings over the age of 25, with the exception of a very few (couple of hundred thousand) of the northern European genetic pool. That means, almost everyone with "blonde" hair dyes it. It's no different than dying your hair purple or blue (also impossible shades for humans). Why do you want blonde hair? Is it that you just like it or are you buying into some "blonde" fantasy?

If you just happen to like it, then ignore what others say and do your own thing! It seems like the person who made the comment really hit a raw nerve for you though, so it's something to think about.

And what do I find irritating? How overly sensitive many individuals are now-a-days! We all need to take a deep breath, smile, and move along. Not everyone is trying to offend other people; sometimes we just say stuff, and sometimes we just have different opinions.

Gee I feel so special now for being a natural blonde over the age of 25! Thank god for those northern European genetics of my ancestors.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    Trolls/Trolling
    WHERE?? ON THE INTERNETS?? Crazy talk.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options

Stuck up snobs like this :)

The inability to understand context resulting in a blatant personal attack.

Sorry Hunny but wasn't your comment an attack towards people who believe it ! Wasn't an attack towards you just sayi g people that have answers like this piss me off :)
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The list is too long.

Postal employees
    Incompetent fast food employees
    Road construction crews
    People who don't hold the door for the next person
    Truckers who pass each other on two lane freeways at 1mph faster than the other truck
    People who don't use blinkers
    People who don't stay to the right
    Crocs
    Toe socks

Really, Could be here all day.

LMAO at the truckers comment, that is so true and incredibly frustrating!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I firmly believe that hair color dictates everything about a person and I completely agree with the person who made you angry.

I'm a ginger.

38 souls this morning. The coffee maker's broken and I need the energy.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    I'm a ginger.

38 souls this morning. The coffee maker's broken and I need the energy.
    You mortals amuse me. ;)
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Stuck up snobs like this :)

The inability to understand context resulting in a blatant personal attack.

Sorry Hunny but wasn't your comment an attack towards people who believe it ! Wasn't an attack towards you just sayi g people that have answers like this piss me off :)

I'm assuming that first sentence is a question without the question mark. Misinformation existing that misinforms ignorant people isn't a personal attack. Being pissed off at that isn't a personal attack. Calling someone a "stuck up snob" is, though.

I'm truly sorry that people wanting to educate, question, and learn pisses you off. That doesn't even piss me off; it just makes me sad.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Why did this upset you so? Blonde doesn't exist in human beings over the age of 25, with the exception of a very few (couple of hundred thousand) of the northern European genetic pool. That means, almost everyone with "blonde" hair dyes it. It's no different than dying your hair purple or blue (also impossible shades for humans). Why do you want blonde hair? Is it that you just like it or are you buying into some "blonde" fantasy?

If you just happen to like it, then ignore what others say and do your own thing! It seems like the person who made the comment really hit a raw nerve for you though, so it's something to think about.

And what do I find irritating? How overly sensitive many individuals are now-a-days! We all need to take a deep breath, smile, and move along. Not everyone is trying to offend other people; sometimes we just say stuff, and sometimes we just have different opinions.

Gee I feel so special now for being a natural blonde over the age of 25! Thank god for those northern European genetics of my ancestors.

Joining you in that special club of natural blondes over the age of 25. German heritage here.
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    PEOPLE WHO CURL IN THE SQUAT RACK
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Facebook.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    People who eat good balanced nutritionally conscious meals at the same time they are feeding their kids utter crap. Lady with the grilled chicken, salad, whole grain bread and fruit lunch while her (plump) kids chow down on french fries with gravy and giant, full sugar cokes - this means you!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    People that insist on driving the speed limit in the left lane.
    People that stop at every intersection whether there's a stop sign or not.
    People that never use their blinkers.
    People that drive with their blinkers on.
    People that drive their cars with headphones on.
    Women that don't participate in #TittyTuesday or #ThongThursday.
    Women that wear low-cut tops and then constantly pull them up.
    Women that wear high-cut skirts and then constantly pull them down.
    Just about any woman that wears a hat.
    Guys that wear women's jeans.
    Guys that wear makeup.
    Adults that wear crocs.
    People that do not give motorcycles enough safety cushion.
    People that complain about the risque-ness of other people's profile pics here on MFP.
    People that ask questions that have been asked a million times before just because they are too lazy to use the "Search" function (eating exercise calories, raspberry ketones, etc.).