How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Typically 2 times a week, I could eat them more often like everyday but apparently she gets a bit sore after eating waffles some nights. She tells me she wants another waffle that night but then the next day she is .... um full maybe?! (I'm not sure how to keep that entendre going for that case) .. My wife has been sick lately with bronchitis and we have not had waffles in about 2 weeks....... killing me! I LOVE me some waffles!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I only have waffles on the weekends, he's "too tired" during the week :(

WOO WOO WOO WOO, Ms. Lippy! did I just read that right? HE'S too tire for waffles? Him? Too tired? For waffles? No guy EVER has been too tired for waffles. I could have to get up in 45 minutes! I'd LOVE waffles! What the deuce is going on here?
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    We ran out of batter about four years ago:noway:
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well, I have standard sized waffles at least twice a week with the same iron. I also enjoy a belgian on the side every now and then with a younger iron. I'm not totally commited to either waffle as I enjoy them both. :wink:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    With my ex we made waffles on average twice a day.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    I never ever had waffles only pancakes :wink:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    We used to only have waffles on the weekends, as he lived away. We would have them like 3 times a day.

Now that he lives with me it's getting less frequent. Sometimes we have them 3 times a week, sometimes only once. :sad:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Well, I have standard sized waffles at least twice a week with the same iron. I also enjoy a belgian on the side every now and then with a younger iron. I'm not totally commited to either waffle as I enjoy them both. :wink:

This is the best answer.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

We ran out about the time my 2nd kid was born. Could it be the kids stole our batter? Anyway, 13 years is a long time to go with damn few waffles.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Been married 4 years. We have waffles about 3 times a week, sometimes more (I mean aside from the week where we don't have waffles at all, i'll make him some poptarts that week, but no waffles). He'd have waffles twice a day if it were up to him.
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Waffles every day, multiple times a day! To skip a day, I'd think something were wrong??!!! I'd wonder if he had some body else's waffles! First thing in the wee hours of the morning, he always steals the waffles while I'm sleep though...such an animal! LOL
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    We tried to have waffles this past Saturday, but the 7yo woke up after having a bad dream and came into the "kitchen" just as the waffle iron was heating up.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    With my ex we made waffles on average twice a day.

i wanna make waffles. :sad:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well about one a month but thats because we have two small children ,they have a tendency to always need things as soon as we need waffles. love the post by the way:)
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Waffles are eaten 3-6 times a week.

^^^^^^ THIS..... MY GOODNESS... SO DONE W/ THE WAFFLES ALREADY!!!! I READY TO MOVE ON TO PANCAKES...:tongue:
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Two to three!
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    3-4 times a week. I love my waffles.
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to try this different kind of waffle maker where you flip it over and use the other side. She won't let me, and keeps saying she isn't into that kind of waffles :sad:

I'm with her...I HATE it! LOL
  • Dyann_Alvarez
    Dyann_Alvarez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love waffles. With my husband. He makes the best waffles I've ever had. We had waffles yesterday. May have some for dessert later.