How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    With two 11 year olds that know when we make waffles, it only happens maybe twice a week. When the kids are gone, pass me the syrup cause this girl is hungry for waffles!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Once a month or so, maybe twice.
    I don't think it's marriage as much as young kids that really wreck the waffle making.

Really young kids don't mess with the waffles. They dont know anything about waffles. Wait until they're .. we'll say .. 16 and 14 .. and know about making waffles. and can hear you making waffles. and know you're making waffles ...
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am single. I have to make all my waffles with my own hands :-(
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Shrek : We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well, I have standard sized waffles at least twice a week with the same iron. I also enjoy a belgian on the side every now and then with a younger iron. I'm not totally commited to either waffle as I enjoy them both. :wink:

This is the best answer.
    Thanks, lol. Too many waffles, so little time...
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It's been three years. His waffle maker is broken, and he refuses to fix it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wait.....did I miss the point?
    No, but apparently it looks like I did. But actually I didn't that is really the case he is a creature of habit, while I am a variety *kitten*.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Are we still talking about the food, here?
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    What color waffles?

DO NOT under any circumstances google "blue waffle". NSFW!
    Seriously, don't do it.

:wink: :laugh: :angry:

i couldnt help myself and i think i might barf
  • SaraNiyah
    Options
    With the long distance.. far too low number of yummy waffles for my taste! :)
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I only have waffles on the weekends, he's "too tired" during the week :(

WOO WOO WOO WOO, Ms. Lippy! did I just read that right? HE'S too tire for waffles? Him? Too tired? For waffles? No guy EVER has been too tired for waffles. I could have to get up in 45 minutes! I'd LOVE waffles! What the deuce is going on here?

Doesn't sleep enough doing the week and I only see him tuesday and thursdays during the week. other than that, the waffles are awesome :wink:
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I want to try this different kind of waffle maker where you flip it over and use the other side. She won't let me, and keeps saying she isn't into that kind of waffles :sad:

This type as well as every other type of waffle should be consumed as often as possible!! Still looking for my permanent waffle maker but enjoy the sporadic non-committed one I currently have quite a bit!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I like the big belgium waffles!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    With my ex we made waffles on average twice a day.

i wanna make waffles. :sad:

Nope want you really want is to make some baconcakes... :tongue:
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well, I have standard sized waffles at least twice a week with the same iron. I also enjoy a belgian on the side every now and then with a younger iron. I'm not totally commited to either waffle as I enjoy them both. :wink:

This is the best answer.
    Thanks, lol. Too many waffles, so little time...

now I love this answer! yummy
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    It's a lot of work to make waffles by yourself, mix the batter, heat up the iron, although I find sometimes watching someone make the waffles on TV helps.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    waffles are made on the weekend..long distance relationship :cry:

but we're talking ALOT of waffles in one weekend :bigsmile: :blushing: ....i like the weekends ...waffle making this weekend :bigsmile: :bigsmile: whoop whoop !
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    We tried to have waffles this past Saturday, but the 7yo woke up after having a bad dream and came into the "kitchen" just as the waffle iron was heating up.
    That happens to us all the time. :explode:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Together 6 1/2 years now, and we still make waffles several times a week....we never get tired of waffles! :love:
  • mariposaflutterby
    mariposaflutterby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    when i do yoga I have waffles everyday!