Manscaping

Options

Replies

• chelery04
    chelery04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    omg!!! Almost choked on that one, thank you for a very good laugh....and I totally agree !
  • hdutoit17
    Options
    I like my man trimmed everywhere - not to short. If the hair starts to curl its to long,lol. Trimmed beard, back hair, chest, underarms, firewood. Just not the legs and arms - that must stay as is. He likes to wax his back and chest and has to shave for work (always sad days for me)
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    Always get a close buddy to help reach the places you can't see
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    I love a man's body to look like a man's body hair and all!!! I love a nice snail trail leading to the goods yup!! Can I get an amen?!

You mean the hairway to heaven?

This made me do the crazy person AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhahaha laugh.

Hairway to heaven lmao!! I guess you could call it that ;)
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love a man's body to look like a man's body hair and all!!! I love a nice snail trail leading to the goods yup!! Can I get an amen?!

You mean the hairway to heaven?

This made me do the crazy person AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhahaha laugh.

Hairway to heaven lmao!! I guess you could call it that ;)

As performed by Led Zipper
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I wa mainly wondering cause i got "dared" to get a brazilian..... And that to me just sounds like a mixture of pain and more pain coupled with more pain.

Hubby did this once. The waxing part was bad, but the growing out stage was horrendous. A personal body hair shaver is a much kindler, gentler tool.

As for whether to manscape or not, by all means keep things in control in the pubic region. Your partners will thank you--there is nothing worse than getting a hairball--and you will also benefit--you will look larger and be more sensitive in the shaved regions.
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    Super sexy!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It's called "MANSCAPING" for a reason.

Trim the hedges, but for the love of waffles, don't take out the sod.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I braid mine. And I also penazzle my dingus!
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I braid mine. And I also peninazzle!

Hahahaha
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    Got to love those Amazon reviews, hehe!

I figure you're either a grower, or a show-er...

The ladies seem to prefer you keep it very short and respond... favourably.

I can't say I blame them, if you leave it unchecked you could lose an Orangutang in there...
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Gotta trim those bushes to make the big ol' tree stand out more!
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    best thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WTF is waffles?!
  • gypsylosefat
    Options
    please dont take this as an insult to anyone as it is not ment as one!!!!!!! i think men need to stay men!! im 45 and the only men who waxed ect when i was in my 20's were gay men. i think men are starting to lose there masculinity. its rather sad really, nothing like a big strong long hair, long beard hairy man. makes you feel safe and feminine :blushing:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    my carpet doesn't match the drapes because I have hardwoods. hair should not be used as floss. clean it up!

I knew there was a reason I liked you...best friend ever!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    please dont take this as an insult to anyone as it is not ment as one!!!!!!! i think men need to stay men!! im 45 and the only men who waxed ect when i was in my 20's were gay men. i think men are starting to lose there masculinity. its rather sad really, nothing like a big strong long hair, long beard hairy man. makes you feel safe and feminine :blushing:

<-- Shaves therefore must be really feminine :P
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Gotta at least buzz it close. Only fair if you want her to shave. Plus, when both partners get rid of the hair, making waffles just feels so much better.

this is super correct.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Gotta at least buzz it close. Only fair if you want her to shave. Plus, when both partners get rid of the hair, making waffles just feels so much better.

Yep...this pretty much sums it up right here :drinker: