Replies

• Ron6098
    Ron6098 Posts: 31
    Options
    Too funny!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Hello... but i think you may have to be Captain Jack Harkness to pull it off
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Q. Do you have a boyfriend?

A. No.

Q. Can I put in an application.

Just so you know...it worked. That was over nine years ago and we are still going strong. :)
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you instead?

I always thought that one was cute.

Additionally - remember my name, you'll be screaming it later.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    If God made anything better looking than you he must have kept it for himself.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If God made anything better looking than you he must have kept it for himself.
    That's one of those "just corny enough to be sweet" lines.. annnnnnnnd would def work on me.
  • jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nice shoes... wanna *kitten*?

I thought I was the only one that used that one! Oh man....my line's been taken!
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Are you an interior decorator? 'Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful.

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

You know, Dr. Phil says I'm afraid of commitment...Want to help prove him wrong?
  • jezama77
    jezama77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    There are ten types of people who can read binary. Are you one of them?

I think you kind of blew that one.... you need to use the digits (10) rather than spell out the word ten. The joke is...

There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.

This is only funny because 10 is binary for 2. Unless this is a 'woosh' moment for me and the pickup line is meant to show that you are not a nerd, it is a pickup line fail. Actually, I'm pretty sure actually successfully forming the joke into a pickup line would be a fail too. That would be 10 types of failure at once!
    You're awesome!
  • ejsanchez1
    Options
    Are those space pants? Because your *kitten* is out of this world!
  • blondemom1979
    blondemom1979 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In true redneck girl fashion,,,,,...................,"nice truck, Wanna F***" :wink:
  • blondemom1979
    blondemom1979 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    from a song..."Do you work at subway because you can give me a footlong any day"

I work at subway.....gonna have to tell my boss this one hahahaha
  • sgtdub555
    sgtdub555 Posts: 692
    Options
    so do you want to go out and have some coffee and sex?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hello.