Summer Challenge

1235»

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    M- how'd it work with the stick? Did it help and what do you do? I hope all is going well!

Tomorrow I will get to cross 1 and 2 off my goals for this challenge. It will be my last run of the couch 2 5K program and the Montana Womens' Run. Woohoo! I'm also registering today for the Heart and Sole 5K on June 12. I'm stoked :)
  • MTGirl
    Well, check, check and check. I finished the Couch 2 5K program, ran my 2 miles at the Montana Women's Run - 26:10 approximately. I'll have the final results later in the week. AND I registered for the 5K on June 12. Woohoo!!!! Here we go :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    I actually ran 5K yesterday. At the Y - 42:35, but I did it! My race is June 12, so I'd like to be at the 35 - 38 min range. We'll see what happens :drinker:
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    That's awesome! I loved the C25k program! I'm always encouraging people to try it!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Must...keep away...from the cookies!

Ugh, it's been a stressful day. Started out okay...had some ongoing car trouble that quickly progressed to I have to take my car in tomorrow and blow $500 that I don't have. I'm just bummed because I took on a second job to get caught up, to pay back my dad who I owe a TON of money...and yet I have to borrow from him to get these stupid repairs done! Vicious circle.
  • MTGirl
    Its tough when you get caught in that cycle. It will end - eventually! Stay strong girl. We're here for you :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Things actually ended up working out, and I'm kind of proud of myself today for not giving up and giving in to my emotional cravings! :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    Things actually ended up working out, and I'm kind of proud of myself today for not giving up and giving in to my emotional cravings! :drinker:

That's great!! :drinker:
  • toots99
    Did we give up on here? I hope not!! I went on vacation and just went allI'm excited to get back on track this week.

Hope everyone is doing great!
  • MTGirl
    Kind of seems like we all fell off the face of the earth for awhile! Summer's almost here :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.