How to Drink Alcohol...

Options
123457»

Replies

• sallyaj
    sallyaj Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    If you want some alcohol I suggest just count the cals. White drinks are better for cals, ie vodka or gin. Try it with diet soda or tonic (skinny vodka) in the uk. If you have wine try white, perhaps with a soda. I also love Becks Blue, it's alcohol free, I swear I can't tell and only 98 cals. I drink, I enjoy it, I don't overdue it, and I count the cals. I am losing weight fine. Don't let others judge you, everyone needs to have a little of what they like. I don't eat sweet things so this is my counted treat. Good luck

Couldn't have said it better. It's about what works for YOU!
  • Stormchasegrl
    Stormchasegrl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Very old single barrel scotch, neat.

You'll impress the heck out of knowledgeable dudes and I guarantee you won't drink it fast.
    http://whiskey-reviews.com/2012/11/the-balvenie-single-barrel-15-year-old-scotch-review/

Good choice! I'm a 15 year glenlivet french oak reserve fan. I get at least a double take every time I order a single malt neat. Love it!
  • Stormchasegrl
    Stormchasegrl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was trying to quote this post:

"My questions is why can't you go out and enjoy yourself without alcohol? Maybe that's your problem!"

Rude! She never said that she was incapable of having a good time without alcohol.

I know, right!? Totally rude. Look, if you don't like it , don't drink it. But just because people enjoy it, doesn't make them alcoholics!