dudes that cook?

Options

Replies

• stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I like long walks on the beach... Does that make me weird?

Do you like pina coladas?
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is an amazing cook. (He's not as good at baking though lol, but I'm really good at it so all good.) We always have awesome meals because we both love cooking healthy :)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I like long walks on the beach... Does that make me weird?

Do you like pina coladas?
    And getting caught in the rain?
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm a novice cook but I make almost every meal for my family and I really love it! I'm a family guy through and through and it's just another way for me to take care of my great kids and wonderful wife!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Love it, Extremely attractive....I would surrender to his will and be his forever

:laugh:

How YOU doin?
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    Absolutely not weird at all. My husband is an awesome cook. I hate to admit it but he is probably better at it than me. I consider it to be a huge "perk" for me and my family.
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    so im a guy and honestly i love to cook and bake. is that weird?

No.
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nope. I love doing it as well. I'm pretty darn good at it too.
    Dit-to the-to! I'm from an italian family and all of the guys in the family are very good cooks in their own right. I'm currently in a soup and stew phase. I cook almost anything.
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm... Dudes that cook AND work out? *drool*

Wait, what's that? You CLEAN too? MARRY ME!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love to cook. One of my great regrets is that I didn't go to culinary school after high school. My wife normally cooks our weekday meals because she is home first, but I do the cooking on the weekends and holidays.

However, I can't bake for *kitten*.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Love a man that can cook, and yes I think he'd get laid more!
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I think if you advertised some of your other talents though you would have a line around the block waiting for your services ;-)

Mechanical/Electrical work, gardening, carpentry, and furniture building/restoration isn't really gonna make anyone line up. :tongue:

Are you kidding? Guys who can build stuff are AWESOME.

ETA: Also, guys who cook and/or clean.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Guys who can cook get more *kitten*
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Nope. I love doing it as well. I'm pretty darn good at it too.
    Dit-to the-to! I'm from an italian family and all of the guys in the family are very good cooks in their own right. I'm currently in a soup and stew phase. I cook almost anything.

Pasta will be the next thing I master. :smile:
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Love to cook. Love to bake too, but I also love to eat all of my own stuff too so there is the problem!
  • bluetrumpet01
    bluetrumpet01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    a guy has to be self sufficient, that means being able to cook, clean, do laundry, etc.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Certified chef, here. I got out of the business when I realized all chefs are divorced alcoholics. Turns out, it's kind of a rite of passage. Not what I wanted. Now I cook at home. And YES, it's how I bagged my wife.

The kitchen is a wondrous, magical place. Great things can happen in a well stocked kitchen. Especially when the kids are off on a play date.

I do all the family cooking, including baking. However, a few of my children are taking interest in the joys of cooking, and now join me. It makes for some special father/daughter one on one bonding moments. Plus, it builds pride and self confidence in them when they're able to make a perfect béchamel, or hollandaise, or properly roasted asparagus, or just whatever they're helping with. We have fun watching the the TV show Chopped. The kids like to plan what they would each make with the mystery basket ingredients. Occasionally, it has inspired them to go in the kitchen with me and try something that piqued their imagination. It doesn't get much cooler than that.

Good for you! A man that cooks, and loves to spend time with his family. Doesn't get much better than that!
  • BriaMonet
    Options
    Guys that cook are amazing....my boyfriend is the cook in our relationship. :) and he's amazing at it. Probably the reason I joined fitness pal! Haha. Eating too many delicious things!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    An Italian male who doesn't cook may have a learning disability. Cooking is more than an art, it's a way of life. At least once a week a group of us get together and cook and usually it involves a grill.

No pasta photos, I won't feed the stereotype and because marinara is a dangerous, addictive drug.

IMG_0432_zps8a49ea1c.jpg

IMG_0310_zps17a53021.jpg

IMG_0529_zps3295c891.jpg

DSC_0937_zps89408faa.jpg

IMG_0311_zps52706e4c.jpg
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Of course, an itlalian male who can't crop his photos also may have a learning disability. You should have seen the entree next to the grilled veggies....