Ponytails are SEXY? For real?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• OifVet0809
    Options
    I don't FEEL hot with a ponytail, since I wear one at work and I don't know many cooks who feel sexy after a grueling day at work lol. And positive attention from the opposite sex is pretty much the same as when my hair is down, so I'm thinking its a 'to each their own' sort of thing. Some people like bangs, or redheads, or long hair. Some like ponytails. Meh.
    Umm...You can where your hair how you want as long as you keep the rifle pointed down range...I'm kidding...you're right :)

Lol I don't even get the joke but it made me think, DEFINITELY wearing my hair up when shooting lol. And I've been told women with guns are hot, so having a ponytail while holding a gun...?
    lol...yes they are :)
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I'm still waiting to hear about what the guys think about scrunchies....
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options

I think the guys aren't answering that one because they neither know, nor care, what a scrunchie is.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yes, especially low ponytails: it's why boys begin pulling on them starting in about 1st grade.
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

I think the guys aren't answering that one because they neither know, nor care, what a scrunchie is.
    Agreed...but, as a woman...that's a no-no (the scrunchie...I mean I miss the 80s and 90s too, but the same rule applies for banana clips too).
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    They are very sexy cos men can easily reach your neck for start....
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    It's not the ponytail, it's the exposed neck skin.

Nope, not buyin' it. Those of us ladies with short hair do not get the same love as long-haired girls with ponytails. And when your hair is short, your neck is ALWAYS exposed. I've had hair as long as my waist and as short as the angle of my jaw, so I have firsthand experience with this.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My theory... as much as women like to think we're at our sexiest when we're all dolled up in high heels and make up without a hair out of place, guys think we're sexiest when we look a little undone. You don't want to touch something that looks like it belongs in a museum. But jeans, tee and a ponytail is very touchable. No worry about mussing anything up... it's already mussed.