• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I WEAR SCRUNCHIES

Yes!!!!! :smokin:
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    For the guys who don't know what a scrunchie is but want to know as we women are all in disagreement on whether or not they are sexy. I personally love them as they are easy to use and depending on the style and fabric - can easily dress up a ponytail.

Z1SCRJAS-Red.jpg
    Scrunchies2.jpg
    urban-renewal-gauze-scrunchies.jpg
    cool-scrunchies.png
    rayon-silk-velvet-scrunchies.JPG
    scrunchies.jpg
    7a.1.jpg
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    O.o why wouldn't they be?

If a sexy girl puts her hair in a ponytail, she will still be sexy xD
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Exposed neck, something to grab onto while....ahem. if they're done right, ponytails can be supah sexay.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Uhh. .duh!

captureaq.jpg

Ok, the ponytail is hot...But her trigger discipline is all wrong......

OK...that comment makes you officially awesome!!

e_1_53.gif
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Ponytails, I don't know, they might be....but scrunchies definitely aren't.

Until this post, I was unaware that scrunchies still existed.

THIS. The last scrunchie I even saw in real life was hairspray-glued to the back of my mom's bathroom drawer from 1989.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

but what if she did that in the forest?
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

but what if she did that in the forest?

My guess is there'd be alot of horny bears.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Vacuum-hair-ponytail.gif

is this cheating?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ^this ladies is why we must tolerate our husbands no matter how insane their insanity because we must never leave them alone to care for our children, ever! LOL. Actually I dated a single dad once who never cut his daughters hair and whenever leaving the house fumbled with his fat hands to put a ponytail on her WITHOUT untangling it first. then get home, hair down, go out ponytail and tug tight throughout the day to "fix" it. By the end of the day it was a rat'snest of otherwise gorgeous blondish brown hair. My conscience made me inform her absent mom, grandmother, and auntie when I decided to be out of the picture so someone could please comb said childs hair! No offense I know there are some great single dads out there, he was just not one of them.
    It might also be that when women are wearing a ponytail they just feel youthful, adventurous and fun. That's how I feel. There is a bounce in my step, and I move around in a "feel good" kind of way. Ponytails aren't the only time I feel that way, but it does add to the feeling.

I first thought men liked it because it's the last thing a girl does before she gets down to business to do her "job" if ya know what I mean. But this comment reminds me that whenever i put a ponytail on it's because I've given up on the charade and have a dgaf attitude and maybe that's what men find appealing? I don't know all I know is no man has ever told me he liked my ponytail. ONE did however try to make me stay by grabbing onto it as I walked away as I thought the date was over, but he clearly did not. Creepy.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Vacuum-hair-ponytail.gif

is this cheating?

LOL
  • NVREST
    NVREST Posts: 94
    Options
    cute n sexy
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    ^this ladies is why we must tolerate our husbands no matter how insane their insanity because we must never leave them alone to care for our children, ever! LOL. Actually I dated a single dad once who never cut his daughters hair and whenever leaving the house fumbled with his fat hands to put a ponytail on her WITHOUT untangling it first. then get home, hair down, go out ponytail and tug tight throughout the day to "fix" it. By the end of the day it was a rat'snest of otherwise gorgeous blondish brown hair. My conscience made me inform her absent mom, grandmother, and auntie when I decided to be out of the picture so someone could please comb said childs hair! No offense I know there are some great single dads out there, he was just not one of them.
    It might also be that when women are wearing a ponytail they just feel youthful, adventurous and fun. That's how I feel. There is a bounce in my step, and I move around in a "feel good" kind of way. Ponytails aren't the only time I feel that way, but it does add to the feeling.

I first thought men liked it because it's the last thing a girl does before she gets down to business to do her "job" if ya know what I mean. But this comment reminds me that whenever i put a ponytail on it's because I've given up on the charade and have a dgaf attitude and maybe that's what men find appealing? I don't know all I know is no man has ever told me he liked my ponytail. ONE did however try to make me stay by grabbing onto it as I walked away as I thought the date was over, but he clearly did not. Creepy.

Yeah, my husband likes watching me brush my hair and put it into a ponytail when I am naked. He says it is because he just likes seeing me being natural and doing the things I would do, even if no one was watching me. And, that is true, but there is the other side of it that if he is watching me in that situation it usually means that he knows I have a "job" planned.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My fiancé really likes my hair in a ponytail and before we started dating I literally never wore one, now I wear my hair up all the time and more dudes check me out than when my hair is down so I guess there's some basis behind this hypothesis!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Vacuum-hair-ponytail.gif

is this cheating?

OMG i want one so i can be even lazier about slapping my hair up into a ponytail!
  • sollesch87
    Options
    LOL dads doing hair :P
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    My husband likes ponytails too...and pigtails.

I do my hair fancy/up....he thinks it's ok, but he'd rather see a ponytail. Go figure.
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    They are hot. Gives me something to pull while she's um... mmmhmm.

- yup i was just gunna say that i think this is why guys think theyre hot!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    A ponytail that sways back and forth while a woman runs for me is more mesmerizing than a guy right in front of me swinging a pocket watch...I hate girls at the gym with them as I try to focus on my workout and I feel like a old creep cuz I cannot look away......

add yoga pants and my workout has taken a freakin dive although blood flow still pick ups as does heart rate!

add in a sports bra and in horseracing we call that a TRI-FECTA!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Damn.

I always thought that when my hair was down, it looked more hot and womanly.

I've been wrong all these years. :sad: