Ponytails are SEXY? For real?

Options

Replies

• ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    On the flipside of this question, guys (most Bikers) with ponytails are totally H-O-T, jus sayin....:love::blushing:
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    On the flipside of this question, guys (most Bikers) with ponytails are totally H-O-T, jus sayin....:love::blushing:

the right guy can TOTALLY pull off a ponytail. The trainer at the gym I go to is like 25 with shoulder length wavy hair...my heart skips a beat every time he pulls it back ( don't tell hubby...) :blushing:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah they are! It's easier than having to hold the hair in a ponytail during certain activities.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Umm, well I've never heard that before but since I nearly always wear my hair up in a ponytail (I like it long but it gets on my nerves!) then I will take it as a good thing! :D

Although, I just have to add, why would you NOT wear your hair up at the gym..? Unless it was really short..
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I do both pigtails and pony tails! They are quick and easy:blushing:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    An attractive gal is no less attractive with a ponytail than without.

You will never hear a guy say, "Ugh, I would ask her out except for that ponytail!"
    HAHA! THAT LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH sooo hard!

Laughed pretty hard at that too.
    Remember Janie in Not Another Teen Movie.... Pretty sure she was ridiculed for her "high ponytail".... I actually liked it though haha

2uz6tfn.jpg

haha I was totally thinking about that through this thread! She has glasses... and a ponytail.. and paint stained overalls!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

You will never hear a guy say, "Ugh, I would ask her out except for that ponytail!"

Remember Janie in Not Another Teen Movie.... Pretty sure she was ridiculed for her "high ponytail".... I actually liked it though haha

2uz6tfn.jpg

haha I was totally thinking about that through this thread! She has glasses... and a ponytail.. and paint stained overalls!

That's the same thing that came to my mind as well. :laugh:
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Ponytails? Maybe.

Scrunchies? Definitely not.

Again with the scrunchies?!?

tumblr_mf1ckfyyoh1rodgq3o1_500.jpg
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

2uz6tfn.jpg

That's the same thing that came to my mind as well. :laugh:

And thats a perfect example of what we're talking about. That's hot! (The overalls showing a little skin and the tight top doesn't hurt either)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    eva-longoria-parker-hairstyle1.jpg
    Eva+Longoria+Long+Hairstyles+Ponytail+pNbfx5HP8yXl.jpg because it can be chic
    tumblr_l985b5yk4o1qa9o8bo1_500.jpg because it can be "bedhead" messy
    ponytail-hairstyle.jpg because it can reveal a gorgeous face
    nicole-scherzinger-hairstyle.jpg because it can point directly at your "assets"
    lopez%2520%25288%2529.jpg because it can make you look taller/slimmer
    party_hair-estilotendances-14.jpg because it can caress your "other" assets
    masl02_sexy-ponytail.jpg because "everybody's doing it"
    Desktop792.jpg because SHE'S doing it! and doing THAT.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQfGTWAAApFOVlPGPG8qst9UPVPhkw9tW3vfk5Sc0F5zwqgKXocA because it can make you look youthful and perky.
  • whierd
    Options
    Oh my god, gross!! Ponytails!! Oh noes!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    tinamajorino.jpg
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    tinamajorino.jpg

aaaaannnnnnnd no. That just looks like a narwhal.
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think (back) ponytails are extremely sexy. On women, it shows off the curve of the neck and collarbones and the way it swishes when she's walking...mmmm
    My first crush had her hair in a ponytail every day and her hair was really long. I used to just walk behind her her in line at school just to watch her hair swish in front of me. LOL.

On guys, it's a totally different kind of sexy. It kind of says hey I'm an artistic/sensitive guy but I'm strong enough to stand up for myself and do whatever I want.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Uhh. .duh!

captureaq.jpg

Ok, the ponytail is hot...But her trigger discipline is all wrong......
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Ponytails, I don't know, they might be....but scrunchies definitely aren't.

Until this post, I was unaware that scrunchies still existed.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I sometimes still use small, neutral, non-flashy scrunchies because they don't break the hair and 1) I don't care 2) People are too busy checking out my booty to notice if the cloth band in my hair is a scrunchie or not.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    If they are, I guess my laziness is paying off. I always wear my hair in a ponytail, unless I straighten it, which is maybe twice a yar,
  • whierd
    Options
    No, what is sexy is my hair.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Yes look at Steven segal the Bradley cooper of his day:)