I've lost my boobs....

Options

Replies

• LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I've already gone from H to DD, and I'm gonna party hard if my cup size goes down to B or C.

didn't that bother your back? Ever thought of a reduction?
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Still workin on losin mine. :)
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It's a difficult thing to do, but you just have to love your own body, especially when you are reaching your goals and maintaining better health! :)

While going from a DD to a size B sounds major, I'm sure that your body is more proportional all around now. If you still look like your profile picture, your chest looks great. I don't think there is anything that anyone else can say to make you love your own body, but personally, I think you should!

You look great!

If you want to amp up the cleavage, go buy a few Victoria's Secret bras that lift and shape. That's my plan if I drop below a C! (If I get smaller than a B I may go in for some boob enhancement surgery... I'll deal with it at the time, if it happens.)
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    At 240lbs I was a full D at 199 I am a full C I think they were saggy before but really nice and perky now. They kinda look bigger because my stomach doesn't hang out further then them anymore! When you loose weight you are left with the breasts you are supposed to have, your mammary glands stay the size their supposed to be and you only shed the excess fat.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    I don't really like how mine are right now...I went from a D to a C, but it is less the size difference and more the fact that I'm working on building my strength and I have decent muscle under where they should be. I say should be because weight loss and breast feeding took the perk out of them and they are a little lower when set free. But I have invested in some nice push-up bras and no one can tell that they are any different. I look less endowed with a sports bra on, but it does make an upright row easier!

I cope by being thankful to the person who invented padded push-up bras and my husband who loves the twins no matter how they hang. If a day comes that I want to have them surgically put in their proper place, okay, but for now, they are just hanging out while the rest of my body has a chance to be the "sexiest" part.
  • jakedner
    Options
    If your profile pic is a current one of you, you look stunning!

Who you are as a person is not determined by any one body part. How attractive you are is not determined by the size of your breasts. If someone is always wearing a frown and scowling, do you ever get past that unhappy look to see the rest of them? No. Being happy and healthy is what matters!

And speaking as a typical guy; B cup or D cup, I don't care. Big or small, a woman's breasts are always worthy of attention and appreciation!

Speaking as a typical woman, YOU ROCK!!

Well put!
  • jemhologram
    Options
    i have always had small boobs (a cup) but when i put on loads of weight last year i went up to a large b.. ive always wanted bigger boobs and now that i have i want my smaller ones back again!! for me bigger boobs also means bigger tummy (and *kitten* and thighs and.... ) plus now my 4 year old is obsessed with my boobs so it would be nice to have her focus on something else!
  • jakedner
    Options
    I don't really like how mine are right now...I went from a D to a C, but it is less the size difference and more the fact that I'm working on building my strength and I have decent muscle under where they should be. I say should be because weight loss and breast feeding took the perk out of them and they are a little lower when set free. But I have invested in some nice push-up bras and no one can tell that they are any different. I look less endowed with a sports bra on, but it does make an upright row easier!

I cope by being thankful to the person who invented padded push-up bras and my husband who loves the twins no matter how they hang. If a day comes that I want to have them surgically put in their proper place, okay, but for now, they are just hanging out while the rest of my body has a chance to be the "sexiest" part.

Here, here!! Great attitude and advice!
  • cafeconleche
    Options
    I would love to be a b or c cup!:) perfect size:) I think that smaller cups are great because there are SO much more wardrobe options.....you don't drop food into your cleavage as often....and you can lay flat on the beach lol look at the up side to it. I am a D now, and I can't wait to have C cups again.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Your boobs don't look small on your body, as others have said.

I've so far gone from 34DD to 32D (2 sizes lost) from losing a stone. Half a stone to go so I may end up a 32C or a 30B :(
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I've already gone from H to DD, and I'm gonna party hard if my cup size goes down to B or C.

didn't that bother your back? Ever thought of a reduction?

It did kill my back/shoulder/neck, but now not much. I've thought about reduction, a lot actually, but now I just can't afford it. I still have a lot of weight (and boobs lol) to lose so I hope I do get down to B/C.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When my friend lost hers (after a reduction) I sent her a "so sorry for you loss" card (and one to her hubby too). We went out and bought a new sexy push-up and then out for drinks to show it off. I decorated the table in black and told the bartender we were having a wake. :bigsmile: it was seriously fun.

That is awesome!!!!
  • cgendebien
    Options
    To all of you who posted, thank you so much. Each and every one of you put a huge smile on my face and put things back into perspective for me. I try to be so upbeat and positive typically and this morning I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. To all you on mfp, you are absolutely amazing and are the reason I've been so successful this time around. Again thank you all :)
  • ECatherineS
    Options
    You can have some of mine!
    I used to LOVE my B boobs, mine are Ds now and, even though i'm losing weight, they won't budge.
    Embrace those Bs they're a pretty perfect size! =]
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Happily married man, with no ulterior motive telling you, if your profile pic is current you have NOTHING to be depressed about. Keep keeping on. You rock!
  • dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 50 lbs so far( out of 100) and mine went down in substance but not skin:( So, I have d-dd's of skin but nothing tilling them in anymore...saggy and wrinkly:sad: I will most likely be investing in a fill in once Im at my ultimate goal weight for a bit and have done alot of toning......I just dont want to have them look any worse then they already do....now, if the lose skin gets better I dont really mind but I cant really see that happening......
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    When mine were Bs, I thought they were perfect, and would be terrifically happy to be that size again!
  • SkeletonSong
    Options
    I went from a D to a B as well. I had big boobs my whole life and even saved up money for months to buy 6 victoria secret bras which I now can't fit into. It makes it hard to be confident sometimes but I think of how much less my back hurts now and how happy I am to have lost the weight at all!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose mine. At my highest weight I was a DDD, now I'm down to DD, I'll probably be a solid C/D when I hit my goal weight. Unfortunately mine are genetic on my mother's side, she has them, my sister has them, great-grandmother and great aunt had them. I'm actually considered small compared.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 50 lbs so far( out of 100) and mine went down in substance but not skin:( So, I have d-dd's of skin but nothing tilling them in anymore...saggy and wrinkly:sad: I will most likely be investing in a fill in once Im at my ultimate goal weight for a bit and have done alot of toning......I just dont want to have them look any worse then they already do....now, if the lose skin gets better I dont really mind but I cant really see that happening......

Have heart, mine looked liked two tennis balls in socks but now my weight is settling, things seem to have perked up :wink: