For fun- What do you drive?

Options
Mustang_Susie
Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
Do you like it?

Are you looking at getting something new/different?

What is your dream car, bike etc.?

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I driver a Pontiac Torrent in the winter and a 2006 Mustang GT convertible in the summer.

Yes and YES!

A 1960-something GTO, haven't been able to decide on the exact year...
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    My feet. No drivers license...PTSD and low funds prevent me from getting one thus far.

But I would not mind a Jeep! Or even better, a Chevy Impala mmmm. 67' of course. I wanted one of those since before Supernatural happened but Sam and Dean sure reignited my love of it!
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    I drive a 2005 cobalt because....well, I don't have a lot of money and the price was right! :P

I would love to drive a Chevy Equinox or a Jeep Compass.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Currently: 2004 GMC Sierra 4.8L
    Goal: Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins w/ 6 spd manual transmission (the 6.7Ls are overly emission controlled boat anchors...**** the EPA)
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Current: 2013 Honda Civic
    Goal: I'm happy with what I got, not a big car person, just like economical card that require little upkeep, have really goof had mileage and get me from a to b reliably.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Goal: Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins w/ 6 spd manual transmission (the 6.7Ls are overly emission controlled boat anchors...**** the EPA)

To haul any toys?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    My feet. No drivers license...PTSD and low funds prevent me from getting one thus far.

But I would not mind a Jeep! Or even better, a Chevy Impala mmmm. 67' of course. I wanted one of those since before Supernatural happened but Sam and Dean sure reignited my love of it!

Nice!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I drive a 2005 cobalt because....well, I don't have a lot of money and the price was right! :P

I would love to drive a Chevy Equinox or a Jeep Compass.

Fun!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    I drive my hubby up the wall x
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I drive my hubby up the wall x

:bigsmile:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Merc c class coupe.

I want an astin Martin dbs
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

To haul any toys?

Nope. I just prefer diesels due to their better design and longevity. It has to come in truck form because all newer cars that have diesel engines are like squeezing yourself into a beer can if you are over 5' tall.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Merc c class coupe.

I want an astin Martin dbs

Classy
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

To haul any toys?

Nope. I just prefer diesels due to their better design and longevity. It has to come in truck form because all newer cars that have diesel engines are like squeezing yourself into a beer can if you are over 5' tall.

Totally get it. Hubby is 6'5":happy:
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Toyota Yaris. Cracking little car. When the house sale goes through I will buy a new one!
  • christinak74
    christinak74 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2012 Mini Coupe S :love: It's a fun little car!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have these in the US, but I drive a Vauxhall Zafira. It's a 7 seater. Well, it has 2 seats that fold into the boot.
    It's my mummymobile - 2 car seats, pushchair in the back etc.

Before kids, I had a convertible Beetle. I loved that car!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis that I love love love! My fiancé drives it most of the time, though, since its our only car and he gets a kick out of the Turbo and the paddle shifters. We'd probably save a lot on gas if I drove it, but hey, it's more fun when he drives :D
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Not sure if you have these in the US, but I drive a Vauxhall Zafira. It's a 7 seater. Well, it has 2 seats that fold into the boot.
    It's my mummymobile - 2 car seats, pushchair in the back etc.

Before kids, I had a convertible Beetle. I loved that car!

With all our mini vans and SUVs, there's something like that...:tongue:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis that I love love love! My fiancé drives it most of the time, though, since its our only car and he gets a kick out of the Turbo and the paddle shifters. We'd probably save a lot on gas if I drove it, but hey, it's more fun when he drives :D

:happy: