For fun- What do you drive?

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Imprenza but in my mind and this spring it will be a Harley!

Where are you stationed?
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    I drive a 2008 Dodge Avenger. I would love a Ford Mustang V8. I would prefer one that is 2005 or newer. I love my car at the moment, just always wanted a mustang. Plan on getting one to drive in summer time next year or 2.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    I drive a 2001 Subaru Legacy.

Yes, I plan to get a new car....I live in Japan until Dec 2015 and it is too expensive to take the car with and even if we did, I couldn't drive it.

No real dream car. I hate cars, but I'm lazy....
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Dodge Ram Quad cab 4x4 with a Hemi. I love my truck!
  • Mustang_Susie
    I drive a 2008 Dodge Avenger. I would love a Ford Mustang V8. I would prefer one that is 2005 or newer. I love my car at the moment, just always wanted a mustang. Plan on getting one to drive in summer time next year or 2.

I love my Pony :love:
  • Mustang_Susie
    I drive my husband crazy :D
    For transportation I use my feet, snowshoes, sometimes the bus, and we do groceries in the Wrangler my hubby drives.

My hubby has a Wrangler :smile:
  • 2010 Mazda 3 GS Sport. Love it! It's my second Mazda. I would like to get a CX5, but after I sell my house I should probably invest in another home instead of a vehicle.
  • My hubs and I both have VW Rabbits. Mine is silver and his is grey. It is cute having 2 rabbits sitting next to eachother. :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Sky blue Chrysler Town & Country Limited. I am totally in love with it. If a minivan could be sexy, this one would be. It's all decked out: sunroof, stow & go seating, dvd player in back for the kids, automatic doors & hatch, parking assist, navigation system, seat warmers, even a super loud Bose sound system that sounds like there's a sub in back. I just got it a few weeks ago, waited a really long time for a vehicle like this and got super lucky with a great deal on it because it's the third vehicle we've bought from the same dealer. I'm truly grateful to have it.
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    I have a 2012 GMC Acadia. Anniversary gift from my hubby last year! I love it!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    98 Dodge 1500. It's been reliable.
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    I drive a 2009 Chevy Cobalt LS. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It's too small inside and there is pretty much no leg room whatsoever in the back seat. It's pretty cramped all over, but it gets good gas mileage. We still have another three years to pay on it, too. I'd love to win or come into some money to pay it off!

My dream car? Egh-- screw dream car. Anything bigger would be fine. Maybe a new Malibu or a nice SUV. At this point I'm not picky. That said, I spent a long time driving cars that were 12+ years old, so I should count my lucky stars.
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    2009 Nissan Altima

f3d8bcfd-14ee-49f8-a0d5-0a29a4423d17_zps61284e51.jpg

Do you like it? LOVE it!!!!

Are you looking at getting something new/different? No, not right now.

What is your dream car, bike etc.? Nissan Murano

d01d2fb2-78a6-4d72-b16c-f85feb7d4d71_zpsce0be91c.jpg
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    I am now driving a 2012nissan cube. I had a MINI countryman for about a year, and had a bad accident and totaled it. Before that i had MINI 2door. I loved it. My fav all time car . I do like the cube though.... and it gets 30 mpg. But its funny looking.
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    2009 Red 5 speed Mitsubishi Eclipse - and I love it. We also have a 2010 GMC Sierra.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    2012 Ford Focus Titanium hatch back. Love it.

Traded my 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 in July (seems all I was hauling was kids...). Haven't looked back, don't regret it one bit.
  • chadgard
    chadgard Posts: 102 Member
    2000 Dodge 1500 4x4, 4-door extended cab with 6' bed, 5.9L Magnum V8. Got it when we bought the farm (literally, not figuratively). At the time, I debated getting a 1/4 ton, thinking that would usually be enough. In retrospect, the 1/2 ton, especially with the 6' bed, is too small. I didn't want "a big truck" - since we can't afford a second vehicle and drive it all the time, I wanted to be as fuel efficient as possible. In retrospect, a 3/4 ton at least would have been better, and with an 8' bed. They get nearly as good fuel mileage, but I often have to take 2 trips due to weight or bed size limitations, and thus burn more gas, and waste more time.

I couldn't have a new truck, 'cause I'd beat the crap out of it in short notice. If I toss some firewood into the bed, but miss and smack the side of the truck, I don't want to feel bad because of the dent. this one has been mostly reliable, though none of the gauges work, except gas and oil pressure. I do miss having a functioning speedometer, which is much easier to read than the little numbers on the GPS...

In an ideal world, I'd lave a 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4 with a crew cab and an 8' bed (and they'd make the parking spots bigger at work...), probably the Dodge with the Cumins diesel, supplemented by something small and fuel efficient for tooling around town, maybe a Prius or a Nissan Leaf. Of course, we'd have to gravel the driveway for one of those to actually be able to make it down the drive, even in the summer. Most of the winter and muddy parts of spring require high ground clearance all the time, and 4wd 20% of the time at the moment. But a mile's worth of gravel isn't cheap...

Oh, and a 1966 Massey Ferguson 135, with the Perkins 3 cyl diesel. Now THAT'S a well functioning vehicle, though one has to question some of that British engineering logic at times during maintenance, and it's a butt to start in cold weather (no block heater (actually, I have one but haven't installed it yet) and no glow plugs makes it tough...).
  • chadgard
    chadgard Posts: 102 Member
    My hubs and I both have VW Rabbits. Mine is silver and his is grey. It is cute having 2 rabbits sitting next to eachother. :)

If you have 2 rabbits sitting next to each other, you better keep your eye on them! Next thing you know, you'll have 20 rabbits in the driveway!
  • bkr45678
    bkr45678 Posts: 62 Member
    Do you like it?

Are you looking at getting something new/different?

What is your dream car, bike etc.?

'09 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (Red Rock Crystal)

I love it
    never!
    it is my dream car!
    Red 2008 Jeep JK Rubicon!!!! Wouldn't trade it for the world!!!

Howdy fellow Jeeper!!!!
  • bkr45678
    bkr45678 Posts: 62 Member
    oops