For fun- What do you drive?

Replies

• kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    i drive a 2005 KIA Sportage, manual 5 speed.....my dream car is an Aston Martin DB5.....and if Daniel Craig was driving it, then all the better for me....lol......
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    I drive a 2000 Chevy Venture van. It's reliable and gets me from point A to point B. I'm 17, so of course I'd like something that doesn't scream "GRANDMA," but you get what you get.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    2001 Mercury Sable

Not right now.

I want a Nissan Juke!
  • I drive a 2006 Scion xA. I love my car...possibly even moreso now because I finally paid her off in December (YAY!).

I'm looking at one of the Prius C's for my next car...but it will be a bit of time before I change things up.

I would love to have (if money were no object) both an Aston Martin and a Porsche (Cayenne, Boxter or Carrera would be nice).
  • rob32768
    rob32768 Posts: 505
    Toyota Tacoma double cab
    Love it. already drove dream car - most of the time wanting is almost better than having
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 560 Member
    Mitsubishi Pajero

Dream car : Aston Martin One-77 :heart:
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    I drive a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country. It is the 3rd minivan since 1990. All white. I'm 58 and love the room for golf clubs and hauling stuff!!
  • I'm going the opposite direction and buying less technically advanced cars - LOL. I work on most stuff myself so all of the onboard computer mumbo jumbo...I've decided to let go. Plus, there's something about not having to make a monthly payment or carry full coverage insurance. I have't had one of those since the 80s - LOL.

I've become interested in waste oil vehicles and bought 3 diesels in the last 16 months. A (1999) Ford F550 and 2 (1987) Mercedes 300SDLs. I had to sell one of the 300s because the the title was never put in the seller's name and therefore I couldn't register it. I also own a Ninja 636 (crotch rocket).

The Mercedes mind as well be my dream car because I have pursued it for the last few years eventhough they're "hooptie" priced. I lucked out on the last one for dirt cheap. I now have my in trunk fuel tank and valves...now I just need to install it and I'll be drivin' cheap, comfortably...and with a big smile on my face. There's something about driving a land yact that gets 30+ mpg - haha.

My truck is my extreme dream vehicle because it's for a business, that I have been torturing myself about starting, which will allow me to maneuver myself from under "the man's" thumb - LOL. Anyone wanna earn 25-30% on their money...get in touch with me - LOL.

It's tough starting over, but God will make it happen. I'm sure it wouldn't be as satisfying if it were just given to me. I've owned enough toys when I was young and single. If I'd take a huge paycut to have extra time to spend with my kids...I certainly wouldn't go crazy buying a car for a middle age crisis. No flashy women...No flashy cars...It's just not my style anymore.

"No chrome on the wheels....I'm a grown-up for real!" - Jay Z
  • styledsky
    styledsky Posts: 121 Member
    Not enough bikes in this thread! :)

Car: 2004 Holden VY Commodore SV8 (5.7L V8 w/6 speed)
    Ride: 1999 Yamaha XV1600A Road Star (modded with hypercharger, pipes, ignition kit, etc)

Car looks like any other of it's type, but here's a picture of my ride from a couple years ago with the old 2-in-1 pipes on it.

http://styledsky.iinet.net.au/bike/DSC_0002.jpg

(You'll have to cut and paste - the forum size limit didn't let me post that pic in full and I can't get links to work)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    stock-illustration-8258922-colorful-clown-unicycle.jpg this looks like fun to drive
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    I have a GMC2500 Diesel for my Toy Hauler and a Honda Accord as a daily driver.

Yep, we have a Silverado2500 Diesel for our 5th wheel
  • I drive a 08 Dodge Nitro

I do love it, am I looking for something new, no

Dream car? unsure.
  • Lexus ES 330...I love my car and its been good to me. My next car will definitely be another Lexus.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    A POS 2000 Ford Windstar, I had a baby in.

Dream car is my 1971 Chevy Blazer sitting in the shop with no motor!! :(
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Crestliner 215 with 225 2013 ETEC

:happy:
  • lahdee_dahdee27
    lahdee_dahdee27 Posts: 20 Member
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited...traded in my '10 F150 Lariat for it...some days I miss the space and carrying capabilities of my truck, but a Jeep has always been a major WANT of mine...and I must say I love it dearly.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    I drive a 2005 Audi A4.. and i have a love/hate relationship with it. when it runs great I am obsessed with it! But when there is something wrong with it I hate the damn thing and contemplate getting a new car... i would say i love it more than i hate it though ;)
  • v star 1100

would like a fatboy slammed
  • Anything that is already paid for :happy:
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Currently drive: 01 Focus (daily driver), 99 Mazda MX5 (summer)
    Like them both, but Focus died this morning (alternator it seems). It's getting to the point where I will be looking for a replacement very soon.

Would love to own: Jaguar E-Type (roadster), or Ferrari 355