For fun- What do you drive?

Options

Replies

• ValerieZ84
    ValerieZ84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I used to drive a 96 Pontiac Firebird, purple with T tops. *sigh* I loved that car. It cost me an arm and leg in repairs monthly though. Everything seemed to want to go on it, from the water heater to the alternator. Final straw was when my head gasket cracked. Ended up buying a little 01 Sunfire to tool around in until we had my son in 2010, where we bought a 2011 Hyundai Tuscon. My first brand new car. I adored it! And then I had my second son. We managed until we saw what a pain it was with guests, double stroller, trying to grovery shop, etc... and now....

I have given my youth up and recently (as in last month haha) traded in the Tuscon and have a 2011 Toyota Sienna minivan in my driveway. :ohwell:

Dream car is any old muscle car. Im particularly fond of 70 hemi Cudas, 69 Mustangs, and the like. :love:
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    After having progressively bigger cars as the kids grew older, I now own my dream car :) I am now the proud owned of a Mazda MX-5. (miata?) Currently sporting its winter "coat" of a hard-top, but when it gets warmer, the hard-top will go away again, so it can be a true soft-top :)

When it gets old and broken, I would really like another one.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

I have given my youth up and recently (as in last month haha) traded in the Tuscon and have a 2011 Toyota Sienna minivan in my driveway. :ohwell:

Dream car is any old muscle car. Im particularly fond of 70 hemi Cudas, 69 Mustangs, and the like. :love:

:love: :love:

You will have your 2nd youth:tongue:

I got my SUV (to replace my aging mini van) because my daughter was only three and her carseat wouldn't fit in the Mustang. :sad:
  • upsydaisy2011
    upsydaisy2011 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in the uk so not familiar with some of the us models but I drive a 2006 ford fiesta. It's not particularly special but its reliable and gets me to and from work. Hoping to change to something bigger in next couple of years but not sure yet. Love the Range rover evoke and Audi q3 but don't think I will get getting either. Sometimes I get to drive hubby's company car when he lets me he has a 2012 Audi a6
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    2006 Chrysler town and country....yes I drive a van, and its comfy. Never had any issues with it, its reliable =)
  • Food4Fuel
    Food4Fuel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Currently 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4 door

Like it but I am saving for the new Jeep Grand Cherokee that's coming out with a Diesel engine. Supposedly it gets 30mpg on the highway and has great torque which is appealing as I'm on the highway a bunch and refuse to drive a Prius.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica and a 2008 Chevy Aveo. I hate the Aveo--cheaply made, tiny car! As soon as it's paid for, it's going to be sold. I love my Pacifica.

My dream car is a GMC Denali. Black. Gorgeous. Big.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A 99 Dodge Ram 2500 V10.

A 04 Dodge Ram SRT-10.

A 71 Plymouth Duster 340 4 Speed.

A 78 Porsche 928.

My dream car is a 1968 Charger.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    A 99 Dodge Ram 2500 V10.

A 04 Dodge Ram SRT-10.

A 71 Plymouth Duster 340 4 Speed.

A 78 Porsche 928.

My dream car is a 1968 Charger.

Nice. What color Charger?
  • Mollie007
    Options
    I have an Acura MDX (touring edition. Blue with black interior) and my husband has an Acura TL (with the technology package. Black on black and chromed out). Love both of our cars. When I get a new car, I'll probably get another MDX, or maybe a Benz. Same with hubby - either another TL or an E Class.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    2004 Toyota Camry
    2006 Ford F-150
  • SANDRA_F26
    Options
    03 Ford taurus light blueish grey . love my car its my FREEEDOMMMMM
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I ride dozens of different buses and trains, but usually I don't drive them. XP
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    I ride dozens of different buses and trains, but usually I don't drive them. XP

:laugh:
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love, love my Hemi Chrysler 300C and will probably buy another one next time also. In my garage, I also have a 2003 Harley Road King and a 1965 Harley Panhead. These are my toys, hubby has his own! :laugh:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    After 31 years of wanting one, I finally got my first truck last summer. I have never felt so at home, so at ease, in a vehicle as I have this truck.

Ancient, beat up, stickshift, mid-size truck that's supposed to have a V6 but had a beautiful V8 dropped into it. I don't shine her, I don't put stickers or cutesy things on her - she bears down, work heavy and proud of it. She's loud, powerful, and can leave the freakin' Honda's with spoilers in the dust.

I feel like the toughest ***** alive every time I drop her into gear. I will never drive another car as long as I live.
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    Most days I drive my montego blue 335i. I would only agree to a 4 door car if I could pick it out.

My fun nice weather car is a black boxster S convertible.

I LOVE the convertible, would probably upgrade to a bigger engine porsche, if I were dreaming.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I drive an Acura RSX, Shes fun but

I want to drive this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLaDW60llDkQnwKgV2qfDwNYYF3dZ0GKUzs5kjnm_Mr_I-xmG6bYOrMFc
  • sgtdub555
    Options
    Imprenza but in my mind and this spring it will be a Harley!
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I drive my husband crazy :D
    For transportation I use my feet, snowshoes, sometimes the bus, and we do groceries in the Wrangler my hubby drives.