What does your screen name mean?

Options
I'm interested in how you came up with your screen name and what's its meaning....

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi im KPNuts23...

KP Being my initials - Katherine Page
    KP Nuts - A brand for nuts/crisps etc - My dad loves.. so i ended up with the nickname! (And because i was a slightly hyperactive child)
    23 - my birthday day!!

soooo... im KPNUTS23!! :drinker:
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    It's what my dad used to call me when I lived at home. He's since shortened it to Suzie.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    The Maid of Astolat is a reference to one of my fave Arthurian legends about Elaine of Astolat she was also called The lady of Shallott (there is a poem by Tennyson, a dozens of artists have painted this legend-my fave is by John William Waterhouse).
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    Options
    Mamas and the papas. Duh. ;)
  • anita1987
    Options
    its my nickname.. anita and the year i was born.. 1987 so thats why i put anita1987... its easy to remember
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    efcdcdb - this is my login id at work. The EFCD is the prefix for my department, and CDB is my initials (Cheryl Dorothy!). Not very original, but very easy for me to remember, which is important since I have many, many different passwords that change all the time! :grumble:
  • kfsooner
    kfsooner Posts: 40
    Options
    kf are my initials and sooner is for the University of Oklahoma!! GO SOONERS!!
  • snakelady83
    Options
    Snakelady because my husband and I own 3 corn snakes, and 83 because of the year I was born.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    jewel because it is what my husband calls me and vic because I live in Victoria, BC = jewelinvic
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in how you came up with your screen name and what's its meaning....

How about you, Bad Girl? Is there a story here somewhere?? :laugh:
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    WOW!!! i am not in the "cool" group that made up a cool screen name :-(

mines just me haha...boring!!
  • 7heaven
    7heaven Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    7heaven - We have 7 children!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm tall (5'11.5), my first name is Andrea aka Andi and I'm almost 32 ; )
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My friend gave me this nickname several years ago (Cathy + evil :laugh: :grumble: ) and it's stuck haha
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    MIne is my high school mascot ( panther) and the year I graduated, 1987. not very original.
  • chandnikhondji
    chandnikhondji Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    chandni khondji is my login name for second life, which i use to "play" a lot and i use it most for many other sites. Chandni is a Hindi name meaning Moonlight. (I am not indian but i like India and fell in love with the name first time i heard it *G*)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name, my birth month & year.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Hi im KPNuts23...

KP Being my initials - Katherine Page
    KP Nuts - A brand for nuts/crisps etc - My dad loves.. so i ended up with the nickname! (And because i was a slightly hyperactive child)
    23 - my birthday day!!

soooo... im KPNUTS23!! :drinker:

I always thought KPNUTS was cute. It makes sense that a dad would call his little girl that; makes it even more cute. :-)
  • hairplay2
    Options
    Mine is because I'm a hairstylist and the #2 is because just hairplay was already taken :)
  • neztet
    neztet Posts: 21
    Options
    In high school I had a cat that I named, neztet. Meaning "nosehead" in french.

Nose ---> Nez
    Head ---> Tete (shortened to tet)

It is unique and no one else really has it.