What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• Lookgreat
    Lookgreat Posts: 63
    Options
    After i accomplish my goal I will look great - kind of reminds me to stay on track!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    lulabellewoowoo is what my Dad would call my mom and grandmother, 1 and 2. Being born a girl, I got to be Lulabellewoowoo the third. I now also have a fourth in my daughter :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit embarrased to answer this, but... eh. I'm in a good mood. So humor me! :-D On the weekends I play World of Warcraft with my husband and my sister. I play a druid named Talona. The 'cat' part of my name comes from the fact that I play a feral druid, who can shift into cat to do damage. >.<

Nothing to be embarrassed about! I love RPGs. I used to play D&D and had a Halfling Rogue Thief named Lavinia. I also have a sizable collection of "Magic: the Gathering"
    (and if you know what that is then you are as big a geek as me!!! lol)

My name is just my name with my birthday after it , May 20th 1977...
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Hasiangirl = half asian girl and I came up with this id back in 2004 for socom 2...*sigh* I miss that game
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    It's my nickname, that was 'kindly' given to me by a friend at Uni, I'm not sure why, she was a little crazy...

It's stuck now and everyone calls it me, rather than my actual name- Sarah.

88- 8's my lucky number!!
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    I am a member of an organization called the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). We are a medieval recreation group. We research the middle ages and try to recreate the best parts as best we can (costuming, leather working, armor making, brewing, cooking, courtly graces, embroidery, music, etc.). To that end we all choose and register names that would have been used during that time (you have to be able to document that it would have been used.. :o) ). So, my name in the group is Elysant von Zweibrucken (Elysant of the two bridges (area of Alsace Lorraine in France/Germany)). I use Elysant for most of my screen names. :o)
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    FireRox21

Fire because I was in college getting my degree for Fire Technology and working for the Fire Department at the time.

Rox (short for Roxy - surfing company) because I started surfing pretty intensely.

21 because that has always been my jersey number for ice hockey while I played as a teenager and into my adult years before I retired from the sport - and because it's my favorite number!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    it Means Raquel .... lol my name =] the R is just backwards!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ryhenblue

I had a Russian Blue cat named Ryhen. I just ended up putting them together.
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit embarrased to answer this, but... eh. I'm in a good mood. So humor me! :-D On the weekends I play World of Warcraft with my husband and my sister. I play a druid named Talona. The 'cat' part of my name comes from the fact that I play a feral druid, who can shift into cat to do damage. >.<

Nothing to be embarrassed about! I love RPGs. I used to play D&D and had a Halfling Rogue Thief named Lavinia. I also have a sizable collection of "Magic: the Gathering"

Definitely nothing to be embarrassed about. I used to play FFXI and am currently playing Aion.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Mine's easy to figure out. Love E.A. Poe...The Raven is my favorite poem....

PoeRaven

536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Its funny and quite interesting how some of you came up with your screen name.... Keep them coming...I have been laughing out loud for the last couple of days!
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    Sniffles = You'd think it means I'm a cry baby... which I can be *WAAAAAH*. ;) But really it's just dedicated to my favorite cartoon character. That's all.

Quite boring actually.
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Confuse A Cat is the name of a Monty Python skit about a couple with a poor kitty who sits in the yard all day and does nothing looking depressed. They are adivised by the vet to use a service call Confuse a Cat to get her out of her depression. Very funny and I am a huge Python fan. Now go away before I taunt you a second time. :wink:

AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Cardigirl because I love the Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed of dogs. I used to have one named Sherman (as in tank, as she was large for the breed) and I still miss her. So in her honor, I use this as my screen name.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Mines a line from Bottom.. Eddie shouts "Jogging All The Way" to Richie while strolling upstairs to remove the piano before it crashes through the ceiling
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options

Definitely nothing to be embarrassed about. I used to play FFXI and am currently playing Aion.

Holy crud with all the Wow players! I've got an 80 mage and a DK on the Thunderhorn server.. plus a few randoms on Crushridge. xD

Anywho.. My name is a bit dumb. When I was younger I used to use "alicex" for everything (because just "alice" was usualy taken) Well, then it seems "alicex" started being taken, so I just flipped it around.. Xecila. I know.. how not creative am I?
  • Kyliemish
    Kyliemish Posts: 29
    Options
    Kylie - my first name,
    Mish - the phonetic sound of my middle name. Thought it sounded cute together =^__^=
    Was going to use my WoW name of Kyriee, which is just as original as my first name..lol! But Kyliemish just stuck with me =P
    v_64.gif
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    DeeAnn is my first name, and 1459 stems from the old "15 minutes of fame" saying. I'd like to think I will always be hovering on my last second =)
  • blueham5
    blueham5 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My username is "so_complacent" because I'm such a sloth.