What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Being oddly unimaginative, I just used my given name. I am usually known as Cari on Internet things, and it is how I was known by my Husband as we met online, (I live near a 10th Century Castle named Carisbrooke, so shortened it from that) it is the one in our Wedding pictures as we live in the village) We have Cari and Scandal (his online name, due to a political scandal going on at the time) engraved on our Wedding rings.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mine is my nickname (Mande = short for Amanda) and last initial. I was going by "fit_in_2010" but that was too impersonal so I changed it recently. :wink:

An online friend used to call me Mandechan (which is another online alias that I use) but I shortened it to just Mande. I used to spell Mande the traditional way (Mandy) but it started feeling too girly -- and I'm more geeky than girly, so I wanted something a little more unique to show off my geekiness. :laugh:
  • ladymd4god
    ladymd4god Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ladymd4god

Lady Melinda Dunham for God.....thats who I am! :smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    ittybitttybadonkadonk cuz i want a itty bitty butt :tongue:
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My fiance has a quirky sense of humor and her calls me Ladybird, and our daughter little bird
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I got my name while dining at an all-you-can-eat restaurant, and someone broke the ice cream machine.
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    msbanana: I've been anna banana my whole life. (Thanks name game!) Anyway, I've been accused of having a serious Anna-tude. Someone I didn't know very well called me "banana" (just banana is a nick name I feel is reserved for my good friends.) So I turned and told him "That's MISS banana to you buddy..." **insert head bob and finger snap here.** :laugh: Everyone thought it was hilarious (I was totally serious!!).

Its been my handle for everything ever since.

:drinker:
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    I got my name while dining at an all-you-can-eat restaurant, and someone broke the ice cream machine.

That's hilarious, I can see the panic ensuing!!

jewel
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple. Essence= my name and 320= my bday (March 20)
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    Options
    afyfe - Air Force Wife

My other most common is thatdegirl because my photography business was called Dramatic Exposures.
  • KajunDC
    KajunDC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kajun because I live in Louisiana (It is actually Cajun, of course, but I wanted to make sure it would always be available at any board I went to)
    and DC because I am a Doctor of Chiropractic.
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pinkhockymom. My favorite color is pink, all 3 of my boys play hockey and I am a mom to 4 beautiful children! It is my screen name for just about everything!!:tongue:
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm a bit embarrased to answer this, but... eh. I'm in a good mood. So humor me! :-D On the weekends I play World of Warcraft with my husband and my sister. I play a druid named Talona. The 'cat' part of my name comes from the fact that I play a feral druid, who can shift into cat to do damage. >.<

I used to play WoW -- I played a human mage named Taryn. Not in a couple years, though. Cannot even remember which server we played on. College/jobs... take up so much valuable gaming time! :laugh:

When we did play WoW -- it was myself, my hubby, his sister, my brother and my nephew all in a group. Good times, good times. :happy:

Hah! w00t! Someone else who played! I never did have the fortitude to play a mage. I don't like being that squishy. >.< We only raid a few hours saturday after the kids have gone to bed, and occasionally an hour or two Sunday. I have my own guild, so luckily, no GM to tell me to be around more often.. I just don't have the time.. haha.
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Pinkhockymom. My favorite color is pink, all 3 of my boys play hockey and I am a mom to 4 beautiful children! It is my screen name for just about everything!!:tongue:

yep...another mom-defining handle - mine because I have been sitting on the side of rivers watching my kids race canoe, and kayak for going on 15 years. When I started MFP my goal was to paddle in our club dragon boat festival last June - coached by my son! Proud to say I did it and am now looking forward to my second festival this year!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    kalebsmama07- means im kalebsmama n 07 cuz he was born in 2007! :happy:
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    Mine is simple! my first name is Caryl, Mc is the beginning of my surname (when I was younger friends used to call me Caryl Mc... I also used to introduce myself to people as Caryl Mc and somehow they'd know who my family were straight away... Must be a Welsh thing!) and 1991 is my birth year... I'm a youngling :)
  • karrieatscrayons
    Options
    haha. Mine is just something silly I made up one day while trying to come up with a username.
    karri...my name...eats crayons.
    It's my username for everything.
  • MiniRose2B
    Options
    Mine is just putting size in perspective, I love Roses, But as opposed to being a large full size Rose, I want to be a small "Mini" tea Rose. : )
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My screen name came from a phrase that Kimora Simmons coined: Fabulosity - which is the state of being fabulous! :drinker:
    The term embodies who I am - positive, out of the box, love fashion and definitely a lover of life and people!
    :heart: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    My screen name came from a phrase that Kimora Simmons coined: Fabulosity - which is the state of being fabulous! :drinker:
    The term embodies who I am - positive, out of the box, love fashion and definitely a lover of life and people!
    :heart: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:

you are too cute. and yes, fabulous!