What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• Porsha1Love
    Porsha1Love Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Porsh1Love

"Porsha" is may name.
    and "1 Love" stand for my husband and prayerfully, my only husband for the rest of my life.

:love:
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I was feeling unoriginal :)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I am married to a Guido and I am his gal :bigsmile: actually his name isnt Guido but thats what I call him (well I call him other things but I cant post them :wink: ) besides TheBaldGuysWife didnt sound that nice :flowerforyou:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    On my first ship, some people used to say that I looked like Tia and Tamara (I never saw the resemblance) so they started to call me T-T,(but I spelled it as TeeTee) and 1281 is my birth month and year.
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like motorcycles and my main bike is a Suzuki GSXR 750 which people refer to as a gixer and my name is Connor.... thats it really lol
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am a hair stylist. You get it I am sure...... I roll with scissors, or run with them....lol I crack myself up trying to explain it, so pretty much, I am a cosmetologist.
  • lonypony
    lonypony Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lony - I have lots of nieces and nephews who couldn't pronounce my name Leonie, and could just get Lony (hard enough to say let alone putting the auntie in front - can you imagine saying auntie leonie when you are 2) and Pony just because it rhymes :smile: . So I was known as Lony from then on. Then when I was a teenager I never had a boyfriend :brokenheart: so the song by roy orbison Only the Lonely was renamed Only Leonie, because all my girlfriends had bf's and would hassle me, and then someone said Only jumbled up is Lony :cry: . (Personally I like the first story best) :happy:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Mine is easy really:laugh: not very original lol

ChellieIrish

My name is Chellie and I am from Ireland :bigsmile:
  • wonderwiiwoman
    wonderwiiwoman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    started this weight loss journey last year...every spare moment of everyday I was on the "WII Fit" & I have lost 68 # so far just another 52 # to go....so that is how I got the nickname WonderWiiWoman!!!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My name is Melanie and I used to run marathons. "Used to," and hopefully will again after I lose more weight!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    Fuuhhhgeddddabouuudit!

Okay, if you don't get that, you've lived under a rock & you need to watch the Sopranos or something. :laugh:
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Aprilchampalmer

my name is April Champion-palmer.

nuff said. lol
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Tutu Joli translates (roughly) to Tutu Pretty. I sew ballet costumes for a living. :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i have had this screen name since I was 16, so for...8 years!
    based off the song by marilyn manson- fundamentally loathesome
    great tune

here is the music video! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOrlM0j_6gw
  • iwanttb125
    Options
    Mine is self explanatory - I am working towards it. I joined in 2009 and never really did anything with my weight. I rejoined last month . Staying on it this time.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Skating is Fun! Try it!
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am a Red Sox fan :bigsmile:
  • RegisteredNurse
    Options
    because I'm an RN... LOL. I came up with the screen name on a night shift, and wasn't thinking very creatively... :p
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    it was my nickname in college
  • smilogirl
    smilogirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    smilogirl... My name is Milo. When I first started coming onto the internet (13 years ago!) and chatting I got asked the irritating a/s/l all the time. I wanted to create a name that was me .. and yet gave more info about me so that I could avoid some of that banal banter.
    I am quite a laugher... smiling a lot... making other's laugh.. so I could see how putting an S in front of milo would accomplish something to describe my personality. The girl part is pretty self explanatory.. thus Smilogirl.