Name your most recent non-scale related victory

Options
The scale should not define our success in our heath journey. So my most recent victory not scale related was my realization that I am important too. I need to take care of me before everything else. Me Me Me!! Now is the time to be selfish and I have realized that.

What is your most recent victory?

Replies

• nachodman
    nachodman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am wearing pants I bought when I returned from Afghanistan in 2010 and they are loose. I lost about 3 inches from my waist while I was deployed and gained it back. Now, I am wearing those pants I bought after losing the 3 inches and they are big on me...a great victory in my mind and evidence to my self-esteem that I am doing the right things!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 10 jeans yesterday from BJs in the same brand but slightly different style from the ones I already have that are a teensy bit snug on my waist, and they fit pretty much PERFECTLY. (a little long, even though they are supposedly a short length, but whatever, I will get them hemmed LMAO. Size got-dayum TEN.)

VictoryDance.gif
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    After my bike race on Saturday my friend looked at this picture and said, "Dang girl! Look how skinny you are!" And that's exactly what I thought when I saw this picture! I'm second from the left, this comment was from the girl second from the right. :smile:

KnightsFerryRR_zpsf55b5357.jpg
  • AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I wore my size 48 (EU sizing) jeans all day, I bought them right after christmas as "soon-jeans". Guess soon has arrived!
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I finished my first 5k in 35 minutes on Saturday!
  • stellabobella79
    stellabobella79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My husband grabbed my *kitten* and said, "whoa, feeling tight baby!" ;)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I pointed to something across the room and my wedding ring flew off and hit the wall. I can't even wear it anymore. This is a sad NSV, but still an NSV.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    HItting triple digits on my deadlifts. :bigsmile:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    My tummy is finally nearly flat standing... thought it was going to be a lot longer before I saw that last week, and am close to a flat stomach sitting this week. Uber proud.

Now to read the other posts :)
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My muscular arms and being in better shape than I was 20 years ago.
  • jessecka1014
    Options
    My nsv is kind of silly... but it makes me happy.
    I used to dread putting my jeans on straight from the dryer because they would be so tight...(hard to breathe tight)..
    Now I can put them on straight from the dryer, zip and button them with no problem.... and, I can even pull them off and on without unbuttoning or unzipping!!!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    One of my first goals was to get into a pair of jeans that are one size too small. A month ago I could wrestle them on but there was no way they would zip and button up. Yesterday they buttoned! There's some muffin top but they buttoned. Next month they'll glide on and be comfy. And I won't wear them until then because muffin top is ick.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    My collar bone became visible. Was very exciting.
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with my body, but I was so happy this morning when I heard that I passed my final Constitutional Law. I was over the mooooon!! :drinker:

Well, I feel so much better now I don't have to stress out all the time!
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I ran a mile and a half without stopping I had a mental block that stopped me running further than a mile for the last 2 months!
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I put on a skirt on Saturday, tugged on it to adjust it, and pulled it right off while it was buttoned and zipped.

I'm actually sad about it because it was an expensive (for me) skirt, and I've only had it about a year and a half.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Went shopping over the weekend, bought my first dress shirt with measured sizing in over a year. Had to get a 16 1/2...a size I have never worn! This time last year, would have gotten a 19 or even a 20!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I tried some jeans on at Xmas... Too small... Tried them on the other day... Too big. Bit annoying in a way, but great at the same time! Suppose now I'm over the annoyance I can call it a NSV! Lol. X
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring fits again!! I have been trying to put it on for a couple of weeks, but still too tight. I put it on on Friday and it fit!! It didn't even get tight as my hands heated up from the day. No swelling on my fingers to make it too tight to take off!!!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bought a size 18 pants and had to bring them back to get size 16 cause they were too big :)