Name your most recent non-scale related victory

Options

Replies

• Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    losing 2% bodyfat ...I've been pushing so hard and weight training hard and I finally lost the final little bit.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    completed my first 5k on Saturday...did it in 28:17, placed 3rd in my age group!!!! wooohoo!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my custom, tailored suit from about 5 years ago. Alas, it will be a short lived victory...soon it will be too big, but I think I can take it in...I hope, it was spensive.
  • fat_destroza
    fat_destroza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My wrist bones are showing, lol. But seriously!
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bought my third size 10 pair of pants yesterday. I'm starting to realize it's a trend - not a fluke!

Also pulling out older clothes that I haven't been able to wear for years because they were too small and now they fit and look great.

I love reading NSV's!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Saturday I was at the store, I was dressed up really cute (plans to see a *friend*:blushing: ), and I notice a guy staring. He was staring so much that my daughter even commented on it. As I walked by him he even turned to watch me walk by. It has to be one of the best NSV's I have had in a very longtime.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I can slide my brand-new pants on and off without unzipping or unbuttoning them!
  • TrumpetTinklers
    TrumpetTinklers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    97 inches lost from all over my body in 10 months (& 105 pounds)... :)
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I was going to Florida for Christmas this year and cried because I couldn't fit in any of my summer clothes. Pulled out my box of shorts yesterday, and they all fit! Some were even too big.
  • butterpecan1987
    Options
    My most recent non-scale victory was being able to fit into a size 3 Levi jeans. They're still a bit snug for my preferences, but they do button and zip. I'm so happy!!
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    Charles... I want to name my most recent victory Charles
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Returned a pair of size 16's to fit into a smaller pair. :glasses:

Way to go, everyone!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I went to a baby shower a couple weekends ago and the instant I walked in the door almost every single person freaked out about how great I looked and asked me how much weight I had lost. Only one of the girls had any idea that I was even trying to lose weight too, so I know the reactions were genuine. It was such a great feeling!
  • casNrice
    Options
    Mine was losing another pant size. Still a ways to go, but in a size that I haven't seen in a while. Heaven help my wallet when I get to my goal weight!! I can't wait.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My Size 16 trousers (UK) being so big that I could pull them off without unbuttoning today I don't notice any difference in the mirror but I guess my waist and boobs must have gotten smaller this last month.

Just keep going Jane........
  • candirose69
    Options
    id my first meat free Monday and had healthy food )not just chips and lollies) and was even able to cook yummy enough food that my husband had a meat free monday as well :)
  • momasox
    momasox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just found out today that my cholesterol went down 32 points and my triglycerides went down 27 points!
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got my letters of rec so that I can finish my application for grad school. Yea!
  • caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Got carded for a beer yesterday. I told the young lady I was old enough to be her mother. She says "oh, I don't think so, my mother turned 40 last month." NSV because I'm older than her mom.

This really made me feel good because I've been feeling so old lately.

Isn't that great?!
  • BenisaMartim4
    BenisaMartim4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got my first size 8 (from a size 28) and my hubby picks me up all the time *girl squeal* :)