Name your most recent non-scale related victory

Options

Replies

• Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    completed my first 5k on Saturday...did it in 28:17, placed 3rd in my age group!!!! wooohoo!!

Awesome, well done! Have my first 5k in May, 28:17 is a great first race time, hope I can hit under 30 minutes! :)
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying going to the gym and can now do 20-30 minutes of walking, 20-30 minutes of the elliptical bike & weights all in one workout without feeling like I'm going to die.
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is awesome - can't wait to meet a similar goal!
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I went thru my closet and pulled out 4 grocery bags full of clothes that were to big. I came out into the kitchen and told my son,
    "I have to buy some new clothes!" He looked at me and smiled!
    I took the clothes to the Goodwill and will buy some jeans there. Costs to much to buy new jeans every time I go down a size, so this gets me thru until I lose the next 30 lbs and get to my goal.
  • monicacur78
    monicacur78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My most recent victory was that I can now jog (5 mph) for 30 min non-stop. This is huge for me cuz I have never been a runner and when I started the 1 min run 2 min walk for, however many times it was, just about killed me. Now the work begins on the 45 min non-stop :)
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 10 jeans yesterday from BJs in the same brand but slightly different style from the ones I already have that are a teensy bit snug on my waist, and they fit pretty much PERFECTLY. (a little long, even though they are supposedly a short length, but whatever, I will get them hemmed LMAO. Size got-dayum TEN.)

VictoryDance.gif

Everything about this is amazing!
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Being able to stay in plank position for over a minute!!!
  • shade0343
    shade0343 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Taking all of my 36" waist pants to the goodwill and breaking out my 34's!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    My hairdresser told me I was inspirational.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    when i could actually do a situp! yeahh mann. :)
  • blasiansrus
    Options
    Got back to the gym this past Friday & squatted 95lbs after not weight lifting since November! ^_^
    Great job/congrats to all of you for your NSVs!!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Having to buy smaller clothes yet again. :smile:
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    4 plate squat. :D
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I ran a mile and a half without stopping I had a mental block that stopped me running further than a mile for the last 2 months!

You stole mine! I just ran 2.47 miles in 28 minutes without stopping, HUGE workout victory. I still can't believe I did it :happy:
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    I just cheered on a friend and we "stuck to it" together! Have had 3 successful days!
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    A parent walked up to me today and said I did not know who you were my daughter had to point you out...She said you have lost so much weight your face looks different you just so beautiful...lol then she said I mean you always were just with much more weight... I laughed couldn't be mad she was in shock I guess... 140 pounds is a lot in 4 years
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was cleaning my room the other day and I found an old pair of jeans that I got to big for, they where my "skinny jeans" I tried them on and BAM they where too big for me!! That made feel great even if I can't see much difference I'm down ten pounds and I feel better then I did when I first started. :happy:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    went into Macy's to buy new jeans and was able to buy a 10. I was in an 18 or 20 10 months ago
  • JDunbar82
    JDunbar82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started running back in October with Couch to 5k(never had been a runner before in my life)...I've done a couple of 5k's since then but this past Saturday I ran over 8 miles and felt like I could keep going( I actually started MIni Marathon training about 3 weeks ago too...been logging a little over 20 miles a week so far ) :)
  • Maelay
    Maelay Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ran 5k under 40 minutes! May seem silly but a big break through for me.