Weird but True - List 1 WEIRD Fact About Yourself

Options

Replies

• kippty
    kippty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    And delivered my second daughter myself! Well, my wife helped a little.
    http://www.stjoe.on.ca/about/publications/features_detail.php?id=144
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when someone doesn't peel string cheese and just bites into it. =D
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when someone doesn't peel string cheese and just bites into it. =D

i do this lol
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    It makes me crazy when there are toast crumbs in the butter.
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    If I have different foods on my plate, I will start at the top and eat them one at a time, clockwise...no mixing.
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have to have volume of a tv/radio/car radio...etc on an EVEN number! I can't stand odd numbers!

Because so many people have this issue, I developed one where it HAS to be on an ODD number!! hahahahaha :laugh: :ohwell:
    Before, I didn't care, but now it drives me nuts if its on an even number!

jokes on you....I have to have it on an even number OR a multiple of five so we could compromise!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It makes me crazy when there are toast crumbs in the butter.

My husband has this one!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    All the boxes in my pantry have to be organized from largest down to smallest and all canned goods labels have to be facing the front.
  • ambular1304
    Options
    Me too! I'm like that's not how you eat it!!
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can only snap my fingers on my right hand. When I dance I snap both hands, but the sound is only coming from the right hand.
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    when i am very angry or stressed, i clean- i can't help it, nor do i realize i am doing it. i just start cleaning. lol!
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I eat my toast and omelets in a square formation.....
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    All my favorite tv shows are about something supernatural or comic book based

I have selfishly hope that any random acts of kindness I perform will help my karma

Refuse to start dating a guy in the month of February - 3 serious relationships all started the weekend after superbowl and all 3 ended during the summer

I have to have a top sheet on my bed and untucked b/c I can't fall asleep if I can't rub the sheet in between my toes

When shopping, I also have a thing about rubbing hanging shirts in between my fingers
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I broke my right thumb holding the OH *kitten* handle in a car accident. the doctor said I may never be able to move it again. So I grabbed a guitar pick and we set my thumb with a guitar pick in hand. This way I could always play the guitar.
  • I can lock out the middle joint of my fingers and just bend the very tip.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I have hand-like-feet... I can pick things off the floor with my toes, open doors and switch on and off lights with them. Weird enough, or should I think of something else?!!!
    Same here; it was a deliberate, acquired trait. As a little kid, was watching some show that had a person born with no arms/hands and how they get through their day. I started doing the same as practice in case that happened to me (lil kid logic). Still have that ability to this day. I'm talking 'pick up a small piece of lint off of pile carpet' levels of pedal dexterity!
  • coolraul07
    Options
    when i am very angry or stressed, i clean- i can't help it, nor do i realize i am doing it. i just start cleaning. lol!

"You're an @$$ and nobody likes you!" :mad: ... now clean my house! :laugh:
  • coolraul07
    Options
    If a fork scrapes a plate my skin crawls really bad.

And when chalk screeeches on a blackboard
    Ooo, just thought about this one. I'm immune to fork/plate and nails/chalkboard noises, BUT the sound of my own fingernails scratching the inside of my washing machine will freak me the *kitten* out! To avoid it, sometimes I'll grab one clothing item and use it like a glove to get other items.
  • Aroura77
    Aroura77 Posts: 5
    Options
    For me it's neither odd nor even, but has to end in 4 or 7, unless it's 11, 111, 411 or 711 e.c.t. 47 is the best :D
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can hyperextend my elbows. And I have almost no gag reflex.