Weird but True - List 1 WEIRD Fact About Yourself

Options
1234568»

Replies

• chellebelle418
    Options
    when shopping, for anything, i cant take the item on front....i get one from the back. lets say im buying frozen waffles....i take the one from behind....a shirt, dress.....take from behind. even if its the last one in my size and i reallllly want it, if its on front i wont take it. and if the item is dented at all i wont buy it, even if its the last one. drives me crazy but i cant stop! done it as long as i can remember....
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    I believed for a long time that I could be an alligator handler until I got close to one and became a much better sprinter as I ran away. But I did feed 2 some Danish. So that counts for something.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    If I eat something that comes in different colors, like fruit snacks, I have to separate them into like colors and then I eat them starting with the color that has the fewest first.

i do that too, never really thought it was weird lol
  • AeonAi
    AeonAi Posts: 60
    Options
    I trim my eyelashes
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I count stairs as I go down them....I fell down about 10 concrete stairs in 5th grade and broke my tailbone...have counted ever since.
  • ferggie322
    ferggie322 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Clean my ears 5-6 times a day. Always have q tips with me. If not, I feel like I can hear and feel wax forming.