How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• 5lbs
  • allie_rat
    allie_rat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3lbs in the few weeks I've been on MFP and 4lbs at the start of Jan before I joined here...so 7lbs all together! :)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    2.5kg (5.5lb)
  • ccebohmygod
    Options
    9.3lbs
  • kyrabeth1986
    kyrabeth1986 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Since Jan 3rd - 5lbs. I didn't over push myself as i've had pneumonia for the last week or so, so im happy with that, plus 5lbs a month puts me at my 2stone target for my wedding anyway, so i'd rather take it slow and keep it off!
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    8.2 which is more than I expected. i'd be happy to get 5 out of February.
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    3 or 4 lbs of Christmas podge, but more importantly am back to full fitness after being sick for a long time before the holidays. Would be nice if it came off more quickly, but this is a long-haul thing for me.
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I didn't really start until the 11th as the Christmas holiday lasts until the 6th here.
    BUT...since the 11th of January, I lost 9lbs!!
    I'm not killing myself to do it either, just tweaked my diet and doing a little more cardio.
    The real secret is weighing EVERYTHING and tracking every. single. thing. that makes it's way into my mouth!

Can't wait to see how much loss Feb. brings!!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    7 lbs - and if I get this consistently over the next 6 months, i will be super pshyched....
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    4.5lbs. Got rid of my christmas weight thank God
  • rwolfern
    Options
    4 lbs in the last ten days. I am hoping this track continues. :glasses:
  • MissMdM
    MissMdM Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    17 lbs
  • Kaathmandu
    Options
    Put on 10kg over Christmas, lost that +1kg in January - colour me happy :-)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Around 12 pounds. One of my best months, actually. Probably because it's cold so I've had the energy to work out a lot except for a couple of freakishly hot days where the air quality was also crappy.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    4.5kg so far but I have yet to weigh in this week
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    6.4lbs :)
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    Since Jan 1st I've lost 12 lbs! I'm over the moon, and really excited to keep on going.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I didnt weigh on Jan 1 as I was on holidays but since Jan 3 I have lost 3.9 kilos/8.5 pounds

83KG?!!! WOW

Thanks :) Obviously not since Jan 1 tho!lol Its taken me just over 6 years to lose it lol :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Roughly 5 lbs since the 2nd week of January.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!