How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    had lost 9 pounds but bad week put 2 pound back on sooo just 7 pounds better than nothing i guess
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just lost 1kg (2.2lb) and then it came back, and now i'm back to where I was 2 weeks ago, but I have been at the gym twice a week and I have changed shape completely, my bra is too big, and the super expensive jeans I got before Christmas now need a belt. So not much difference on the scales but it has to be going somewhere. Hoping to lose 2kg in Feb.
  • fusche
    fusche Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    13lbs (5.89kg) since Jan 7. Hoping to continue on this journey. I have another 20-25lbs to go. I haven't updated my target yet since the target is my initial goal. The additional weight loss is a secondary goal.
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I dont understand how some of you guys are burning 10lbs or more? :'( I'm only at 6 lbs and I feel like I'm kicking butt! I've got quite a bit to lose too.

Oh well, keep it up everyone, and share some of that lose with me :P
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    8lbs
  • Stephy2469
    Stephy2469 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    11lbs
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Started here officially Jan. 7th -- 12 pounds down since that date.

(You can't compare your loss to what everyone else posts -- don't use all of us as a benchmark. Every body is different -- heavier people like myself are going to lose more initially than those with less to lose -- any loss, even if half a pound, is a good loss!)
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    8.7lb....my heart says it's slow but my head says it's ok.....actually percentage weightless might be a better way to compare losses...I lost 4.5 % in January.
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1 pound a week, which I'm very pleased with.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    12 Pounds! :)
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    3lbs , its a VERY slow process.. :(
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    About 1lb on and off, I'm on maintenance so all good here
  • patjazy
    Options
    9 lbs
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    43 lbs total. Water weight is heavy.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    5lb of the 7lb I gained over Christmas!
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've lost 14lbs, but more importantly 8.5 cm off my waist!!!! Think i'm going to stick with the measuring as my success tool as the scales can be offputting!

I'm so happy!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    17lbs (to be fair I weight after a heavy food night on NYE so a bit of that will be water weight/bloat etc). I hope I can lose that much in Feb too!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    12.5 since the 2nd. But I really need to take measurements because I've been working out a ton and can see it in my legs especially so I'd be curious to know how many inches. My clothes are fitting loser...I was on the verge of the next size before. Can't wait to need the next size down instead of up :) I'm happy!!!
  • my3sons3106
    Options
    12.3 lbs. and entered ONEderland today!!!!!!!!
  • shannonS108
    shannonS108 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    6 pounds! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!