How much weight have you lost since January?

Options

Replies

• nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    -10.5 :smile:
  • lawyerette
    lawyerette Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    14lbs as of Saturday, but I'm working out 3 hours a day and eating very strictly :)
  • ren882006
    Options
    9.5 pounds.
  • CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Since January 7th I've lost 21.4 lbs...and I couldn't be happier!
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    from 1/4/13 to 2/4/13 19.2lbs
  • schparks
    schparks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Average weightloss has been a pound per week! My aim is between 1 and 2 per week as dont want to lose too fast!! I want to keep it all off this time but be a happy person while I am doing it!

amen! i've lost 6 lbs since January 2, and i am very happy with that! i've still been able to eat pizza and ice cream and all kinds of other crap i love. lol
  • GZelau
    Options
    Since January 7 I'm lost almost 22 pounds and have gotten my BMI under 30.

OMG, wtg!! what did you do to lose that much?
  • secretslimbarbie
    Options
    Only 6 lbs =\
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    From January 1st to January 31st 6 lbs. I only weigh myself once a month so I don't weigh in for February until next Thursday!
  • ccostagliola
    ccostagliola Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 4 and have lost 14 pounds so far.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    six..but still need to weigh..I bet it is 8ish.
  • mwepner
    mwepner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI, I've lost 10.5 lbs. since Jan. 14 so I think you are right on track! Keep up the great work!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Average weightloss has been a pound per week! My aim is between 1 and 2 per week as dont want to lose too fast!! I want to keep it all off this time but be a happy person while I am doing it!

amen! i've lost 6 lbs since January 2, and i am very happy with that! i've still been able to eat pizza and ice cream and all kinds of other crap i love. lol

This..amen.. so great to fit what you like into your calorie allowance and still lose!!
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    14. I am holding myself accountable from month to month. Much easier for me. Break a leg :)
  • jez4ever
    jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    11 lbs in January and still counting
  • adstar20
    adstar20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, 17.5lbs.
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    6lbs
  • jewelsrn55
    Options
    6.5 lbs.
  • LauraOuchley
    LauraOuchley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started 1/14/13 ... I'v lost 14lbs !! Hope to continue to do this well.
  • jadejj91
    jadejj91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started in January and I have only lost about 2 pounds. I'm not too disappointed as I can't really exercise due to my joints dislocating and I only want to lose just over a stone. If I keep eating in moderation I will lose weight...it's just golng to take a bit longer than it should :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!