Question for runners. Carrying your keys, etc.

Options
12346»

Replies

• LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I read thru the comments and got some more ideas for myself. I currently use the wrist wallet but I know I'm going to hate it when the weather gets warmer. So I looked into the SPIBelt and LOVED it so I just ordered mine and I also saw the Road ID bracelet mentioned and never heard of it. Did some research and thought it was a great idea, especially since I have an allergy to a very common pain medication. Just placed my orders for both and only spent $40 for both things, great price!!
    Thank you all for the suggestions!!

That is so awesome! You will be so pleased with both products!
  • Jennessaphilip
    Options
    I actually only have one pair of running pants and they have tiny little pockets, I am always scared of losing something out of them. But I've started to just close them up with a safty pin when I leave. It works for poor people like me xD
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I read thru the comments and got some more ideas for myself. I currently use the wrist wallet but I know I'm going to hate it when the weather gets warmer. So I looked into the SPIBelt and LOVED it so I just ordered mine and I also saw the Road ID bracelet mentioned and never heard of it. Did some research and thought it was a great idea, especially since I have an allergy to a very common pain medication. Just placed my orders for both and only spent $40 for both things, great price!!
    Thank you all for the suggestions!!

That is so awesome! You will be so pleased with both products!

Thank u!! I just got the SPIBelt today and I love it. Its so sleek and light and all my stuff fits perfectly :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Armband for the phone, and it has that little pocket like some have mentioned. I run from home, so don't usually need to bring a key. For ID, I bought a RoadID - has all my info, DL#, who to call, etc, in case something happens & I can't speak for myself while I'm out there. http://www.roadid.com/Common/default.aspx

For odd times that I run away from home (ha, run away from home :tongue:) or am doing a race, I have a runner's belt for stashing keys, cash, a credit card or my actual DL - http://www.nathansports.com/our-products/runners-paks-music-carriers/runners-paks/shadow-pak

Picked up both my armband and my running belt at TJ Maxx for a lot less than retail. :smile:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Phone for tunes in one hand. Keys in the other. Wallet stays locked up at home.
  • pouchkey123
    Options
    I wear a pouchkey, it wraps around my thigh and looks great with booty short,

women's clothing usually has small pockets, but we are used to carrying our phone keys and ID,

therefore pouchkey is a great functional accessory solution,

you can check it out at: pouchkey.etsy.com
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    When I was in the army, I put the ID and key in my shoe. NOW, I use an arm band. :)
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I use my jacket and/or running short and/or pants pockets, phone armband, Nathan vest pockets, or Nathan hydration belt pockets.