The plastic bag drawer

Options
1235»

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I started using cloth bags about 5 years ago (which is good yes) but now we have NO plastic bags in our house. So, when we need one it's like a mad hunt around the house for a stupid plastic grocery bag. We made an unplanned stop to Walmart this weekend though, so now we have 2 (yay!) haha
  • abasmom
    Options
    We used to have one of these:
    plastic_bag_dispenser_large.jpg?1335825962

Love this! Gotta get one! I'm sure I can find at Target or Bed, Bath, Beyond, right??
    I got mine at wal-mart :tongue:
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    my wife reuses my 5lb protein jugs for this,
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    They can also be stuffed into an empty tissue box and pulled back out one at time when needed.

That's Genius!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    They can also be stuffed into an empty tissue box and pulled back out one at time when needed.

You sir, are a GENIUS!

(......runs to empty a kleenex box, starts a new thread about what to do with loose kleenex......)

This totally made me smile!
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Forget the drawer... I have an entire bottom cabinet and when that gets full I transfer the bags to the trunk of my car (so I can drop them off at the local resale shop!)!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    No plastic bags to be found here! <3 Reusable bags. I'll never ever go back!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    We have a bag of bags, all folded into little triangles like my Spanish exchange taught me to :laugh:
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have a whole cupboard!
  • hnuzzolilo
    hnuzzolilo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use an old can (formula in my case, or you could use a coffee can), I cut a hole in the cover and stuffed it with as many plastic bags as possible. Than I put one under each bathroom sink. Its nice to have one close when you need it.
  • 6Petite
    6Petite Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I use mine to line the wastebasket, I keep about 10 at a time in the basket so when I empty the garbage there are more already there.