What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options
nonstopper
nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
Whats new with is and what would a wife love and enjoy?
Just looking for tips from others. Maybe there is something new out there I dont know of yet..

HIT MEEY!!

Replies

• Mac_X
    Mac_X Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    A tasty homemade dinner, a hug, a single rose, and just time spent with your loved one!!
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love baking so...anything nice to do with that, like cutting boards or new knives or something. That or lessons for something I've always wanted to do like crochet/knit!
    edit: those gifts give back, too!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Homemade dinner, and cuddles.
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little surprise when she gets to work, like a balloon on her chair. Stuff like that gets me all the time!
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    this.

P_500.jpg
  • luvdooney33
    Options
    some QT .. nothing fancy
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    nothing.
    Worst fake holiday ever! =)
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Personally, NOWT!! I don't like being told when I'll be romantic. Or when my boyfriend should be. Or the overpriced, chocka restaurants. The times when my partner does something romantic/sweet without it being expected of him is what I treasure the most. Sorry, probably doesn't help!!
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    Back door.
    I am glad I wasn't the only person thinking 'high-speed lane change.'
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    me nothing...I'll take sex and cuddling and I'm good.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Hee hee, I asked for a new bike seat, a tri suit and the race entry fee for a half marathon. My trainer got me an entry into the Spartan race as a V-day gift, made me a very happy girl.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Whats new with is and what would a wife love and enjoy?
    Just looking for tips from others. Maybe there is something new out there I dont know of yet..

HIT MEEY!!

Number one thing they want is something you put thought into. Honestly it goes a very long way when you do something thoughtful.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    flowers, jewelry is always awesome, and just time spent together making eachother feel loved and special :heart:
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Diamonds, flowers and shoes!!!
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    A day off from being a mom!!
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    A tasty homemade dinner, a hug, a single rose, and just time spent with your loved one!!

This one is a trap. I have tried it in the past and the one I was with at the time thought that I forgot valentine's day and I was trying to get out of being in trouble. Get something that shows you did not forget.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    If they're anything like the women I know they just want a little TLC. That is, Truck Loads of Cash.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    one year, my bf drew on the walls of the bedroom... a window with eiffel tower outside. He played french music, candle lit the room, got me flowers and chocolates..... told me he knew I wanted to go to paris but he couldnt' afford it so he brought paris to me.

That was my favorite valentines ever.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    If they're anything like the women I know they just want a little TLC. That is, Truck Loads of Cash.

I feel bad that these are the kind of women you know.

Not me at all.

See my post above.