What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A MAN!!!! :frown:
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?

I put it up for my hubby!!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    attention, plain and simple. whether that means going on an extravagantly fancy date or spending some quality time at the lake is up to you. just give her all your attention for a few hours, make her a priority.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Whats new with is and what would a wife love and enjoy?
    Just looking for tips from others. Maybe there is something new out there I dont know of yet..

HIT MEEY!!

Number one thing they want is something you put thought into. Honestly it goes a very long way when you do something thoughtful.

^^^^THIS! :heart:
    Doesn't have to be big and extravagant.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    A tasty homemade dinner, a hug, a single rose, and just time spent with your loved one!!

This one is a trap. I have tried it in the past and the one I was with at the time thought that I forgot valentine's day and I was trying to get out of being in trouble. Get something that shows you did not forget.

good lord. you guys know some greedy women.

My ex didn't understand I didn't want "stuff"...he'd say "i'm sorry I dont' have money"...

My favorite thing he ever gave to me was a letter he wrote. One page. By hand. Saying how much he loved me.

that didn't cost anything.
  • curlytop0218
    Options
    A NICE PURSE .... I LOVE PURSES :)
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a massage.... a professional massage.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    To pay attention to me and value me on more than just a stupid Hallmark Holiday.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    A tasty homemade dinner, a hug, a single rose, and just time spent with your loved one!!

This one is a trap. I have tried it in the past and the one I was with at the time thought that I forgot valentine's day and I was trying to get out of being in trouble. Get something that shows you did not forget.

My ex didn't understand I didn't want "stuff"...he'd say "i'm sorry I dont' have money"...

My favorite thing he ever gave to me was a letter he wrote. One page. By hand. Saying how much he loved me.

Ehem, keyword "ex." Also, go through the forum and count the number of material answers. Flowers and Jewelery are my favorites by the way. One thing that will die and another that has literally no value beyond the the arbitrary one assigned to it. It's shiny rocks and metal ladies.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Homemade dinner and a night of pure intimacy.. I am not talking sex because if you need a "holiday" as a reason to have it then there are bigger problems... I mean a night of cuddles, laughing, play fighting, kissing, reminiscing, holding hands, and showing one another how much they are appreciated.
  • squashyhelen
    squashyhelen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Cuddles + massage + movie + chocolate (oops, guess we're trying to be healthy) + victoria's secret gift card (if you're going over and above).
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    They just want you to understand........................................................that means turn off the TV.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    some QT .. nothing fancy

^^^^THIS^^^^
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    A nice dinner and quality time with you. And flowers are NEVER a bad idea. Whether the dinner is out or homemade, it doesn't matter as long as you get some time with her.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    nothing.
    Worst fake holiday ever! =)

^^^this!!!!

I HATE VALENTINES DAY! It is nothing but a Hallmark, Jewelry, and Chocolate Holiday. That when the guy doesn't get you the best chocolates, the prettiest jewels, flowers and the most romantic card suddenly the day is crap and he doesn't love you anymore.

I've boycotted it.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Doesnt have to be expensive, just something thoughtful. :-)
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Do all of her chores for her so she can relax, take her out to a nice dinner, draw her a bath, give her a massage. Flowers, chocolates, and a gift card to her favorite store.
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Every woman will give you their own idea of what they'd like, but one thing we all have in common is: we want attention! We want our s/o to be thoughtful and make us feel loved.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?

This!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options

^^This!^^