What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• lotusspark
    Options
    She'd probably like being held a long time in your arms but she'd also love some irresistible bling. ;)
  • lotusspark
    Options
    That so sounds like a repeat I saw of Rules of Engagment...lol
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I married her on V day 7 years ago, what more could she possibly want?
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify.....

I don't need an excuse (valentine's day) to show her I love her.

I do it everyday.:smile:
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Homemade dinner, and cuddles.

This is seriously all we want! Just alone time with our partner :smile:
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If I haven't shown her how much I love her the other 364 days of the year, one day that florists made up won't help.

I feel sorry for your wife.

I don't. I think he means that we should treat our sweeties well throughout the year, not just on the one day.

I read it as he doesn't show her how much he cares ever so he's not gonna do it then either.

You read it wrong.

I also agree with 1concretegirl... I think smtillman2 read this wrong...
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would just be happy with some time with him! Also maybe a new HRM if he's going to get me anything. We agreed no gifts this year however...but I did buy him The Legend of Neil on DVD just for fun >:-)
  • I'm pretty easy all I want is to go to dinner, maybe a movie and some sex.
  • happypath101
    Options
    Personally, I'd love some chocolate covered strawberries. What what I want most and what I've asked for is an evening with no plans. The Saturday after Valentines I'm making him a great home-cooked meal - because I love cooking and I want us to spend some time together.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I just want to spend time with my man. Maybe cook some dinner. Enjoy the sun (or the rain or whatever) sip some wine or hot chocolate, and be stupid together.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I bought mine flowers and chocolates. And she's going to love them. If not, sucks.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    the most romantic thing I can think of, and its great for mothers day too, my husband comes into the room, and tells me that I can sleep in while he takes our baby to the park

eta

he bought me a Zelda book. love Zelda, so its cool. im making him a cake in shape of a xbox
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I bought mine flowers and chocolates. And she's going to love them. If not, sucks.

Rachel! I'm allergic to flowers!!! :sad:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Eat the chocolates and cry.
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A romantic homemade dinner with a glass of wine, some chocolate covered strawberries and a massage!

Man I gotta show this post to my husband! LOL
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Get her some flowers and maybe take her on a date somewhere. Can't go wrong with dinner and a movie
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Eat the chocolates and cry.

Please don't be mad at me baby. I'm so sorry! I love the chocolates. Really, I do. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    one year, my bf drew on the walls of the bedroom... a window with eiffel tower outside. He played french music, candle lit the room, got me flowers and chocolates..... told me he knew I wanted to go to paris but he couldnt' afford it so he brought paris to me.
    My high school sweetheart once filled my entire bedroom with cut out paper hearts. There had to be thousands of them, even hanging from the ceiling, and the large ones all had little notes inside.

I found out later that he had enlisted his/our friends to help him and was subsequently teased about it for months. Poor kid.

Sweetest thing ever, though.

Two best answers on this thread. But you really have to know your girl. Some girls like to get stuff, others like a big gesture, and some women don't like Valentine's Day. For me, I would either want something special like the examples above, or just some flowers. I can do without a bunch of junk like jewelry and chocolate - they just make it seem like you're getting them because you have to get something (unless she's had her eye on some jewelry in particular, which falls under the "know your girl" rule).
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Honestly if a man needs a special date to spoil his gf/ wife then you're definitely don't it wrong. EVERYDAY should feel like Valentine's Day!
    Some quality time alone is nice ( especially if you have kids)
    I personally would love to cuddle with my man on the couch and watch Rob Zombie movies together while spoon feeding eachother ice cream :heart:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I would guess she'd want the same thing she'd desire on any normal day.