What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    They want a new vacuum and pink pots and pans

Totally joking here... I have something amazing for mine

My vacuum SUCKS, so this would be appreciated. He, of course, has a central vac system in HIS house because he's a neat freak like that.

For ladies having trouble: Make him a really unique dinner. I made my guy linguini with clam sauce last weekend at my place and got all dressed up sexy/fancy for him, and he loved it. Seriously, just look good and feed him something new. It's surprisingly easy. ;)

Of course your vacuum sucks. That's how it works.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    this.

P_500.jpg

^^^^

what is that?

My soul is shedding tears....
  • ACDodd
    ACDodd Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It's a computer.

If you click hold and drag the picture to your google tool bar it will search and tell you what the picture is.
    Works for most pictures.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    a massage gift certificate and 20 bucks cash for the tip. :):) chiccka chiccka yeah
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'd settle for sex, a home cooked meal and a a clean kitchen afterwards. Not necessarily in that order.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Sex.
  • MommaDalton
    Options
    chocolate covered strawberries.

oral. :laugh:
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    my "perfect man" ....just kidding....

not much just a nice full body massage (bring on the massage oils...or rub some bio oil (help with the stretch marks!!), followed by cuddles and movie on the sofa (I mean a REAL film....not the movie = sex version) errr well you can guess the rest ! also cuddles in bed

but nope...my bed is going to be lonely because of LDR....postponing my plans till the weekend
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    Love. Affection. Make her feel wanted and important. But this should be done on every other day, not just valentine's day. Obviously, a thoughtful card, flowers, maybe write a poem or a song if you can. Anything that just shows you love her.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would like my someone to know me enough to get something without having to ask.... AND um no gift cards unless it is for Pedi/Mani or Spa day
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    How about time spent with them...Pick an activity you know she will enjoy and plan it yourself.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My bf always gets me roses, and a card. I wish he would come up with something else, but I will take it! But, he always gets my daughter something too, which is always sweet!
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Jeez, this is all so complicated. All I want is at minimum 6 hours uninterrupted sleep, ideally 9-10. Yeah... sweet sleep...
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The rabbit....

^^Yes, indeedy!^^
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Mine comes home to flowers, balloons, hidden cards, foot rubs, hot bath, either out to eat or i will cook dinner for her and we'll light the candles at have dinner with low music playing at home. Then we'll sit and watch TV or just talk about nothing oh wait a minute that's all the time, Valentine's is a great reminder for some but as i am told every year you give me "valentine's activity" 365 a year so let's just chill out on the 14th.
  • sally414
    Options
    I'm pretty traditional - maybe a cute bouquet of flowers, chocolates, wine. One of those three and just my hubby making dinner and doing the dishes for me would be great!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I would like a date please.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    this.

P_500.jpg

I was going to say best sex ever, but I changed my mind. Definitely this!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Dayum....a lot of people aren't getting sex very often, I guess..

I want some new running or spinning shoes...THAT'S a gift (I can get sex any day)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Newsflash: not all women are the same.

Personally, I think Vday is stupid. Don't listen to me, though, or you'll be divorced in a couple of weeks.