What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• KatPac13
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?

lmfao... nice.

I told my husband I wanted an old TCM movie on DVD and some flowers, or a giftcard to Hobby Lobby. :P
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Chocolate and sex. At the same time would be fine.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Personally I want a steering wheel cover and two car seat covers for my car... My husband has been trying to get me a Teemo Hat but they are constantly sold out thanks to millions of people who love League of Legends... I would also enjoy a good pair of jeans from Old Navy or somewhere along those lines... I don't want chocolate I don't want roses... I'd love if we could get the Betta fish we've talked about getting for V-day!! I'm getting a tattoo after V-day so there's that too!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    My high school sweetheart once filled my entire bedroom with cut out paper hearts. There had to be thousands of them, even hanging from the ceiling, and the large ones all had little notes inside.

I found out later that he had enlisted his/our friends to help him and was subsequently teased about it for months. Poor kid.

Sweetest thing ever, though.

Moral of the story: cute, cheap and thoughtful is always a winner.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I just want a valentine.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    My high school sweetheart once filled my entire bedroom with cut out paper hearts. There had to be thousands of them, even hanging from the ceiling, and the large ones all had little notes inside.

I found out later that he had enlisted his/our friends to help him and was subsequently teased about it for months. Poor kid.

Sweetest thing ever, though.

Moral of the story: cute, cheap and thoughtful is always a winner.

^ yep.
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I want some kind of verbal statement that he loves me, just 3 words will do. We've been dating 6 years and I know he loves me, but he never says it.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Someone to come clean my house..screw romance...I want practicality..
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    how about a pearl necklace? :indifferent:

No

the whole sha-bang then?

pearls.jpg
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    A birthday present. I get stuck with my birthday on a stupid commercialized holiday! Luckily my boyfriend got me a fantastic birthday present last year that didnt involve candy or flowers, so I am sure he will do a good job again this year :)
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Nothing...I hate Valentine's Day! Always have, always will. We boycott this holiday but we do give the kids a small box of candy :-)
  • amyjoness
    Options
    flowers, chocolates and cuddles!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well, we are going to the winery snow shoeing, then we are going to the hot and cold baths spa,,,, some lingerie, a fire, chocolate and whip cream and strawberries,, sounds all yummy to me!
  • jennifersue88
    Options
    Turtle Beach headset.. Or a rabbit :bigsmile:

I said rabbit!

I WIN!

Great Minds:drinker:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Help with cleaning, make me some food, sex.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    she's probably been dropping hints, at least my friends claim to be doing that. so just for like the first half hour you see her listen really closely to what she's saying. she's probably been waiting all day for you to get home to give you those hints. do this everyday until valentines day, just he half hour though, you can go back to ignoring her the rest of the evening.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?

I put it up for my hubby!!

We need more of this. I tell my coworkers if they would just leave the seat up when they are done, I would quit peeing on it.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    attention, plain and simple. whether that means going on an extravagantly fancy date or spending some quality time at the lake is up to you. just give her all your attention for a few hours, make her a priority.

That's not fair to those of us with ADD.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Lots of this is funny and the rest is very good info!

;)
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A weekend hiking and camping trip.