Lose Belly Fat With This Weird Old Trick!

Options

Replies

• BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I dunno yall I heard bout this new supplment called healthytrim, I was gonna try it but I accidentally dumpt the bottle in the toilit and now the water is bubbling and I'm a littke skared I'm not so sure if I should reorder or not thoughts???
    Sounds like you've done your research. Where can I mail the check?
    its like healthytrim.org or sumthin like that I dunno i heard it on the radio but man my toilet is now falling appart, it's all cracked and stuff and it's JUST from the supplements I mean if it does that to porcilain what is it gonna do to my fat? LOL I can't wait
    BAHAHAHAHAHA I love you
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    A reasonable caloric deficit over time.

How much time? 2 weeks?

yes endless debate over exact details is required so that i may have an excuse for never starting or immediately declaring "failure" or whining that its "too hard"
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    What would you recommend to jump start my weight loss?

If you'd like, you can jump once, right now. Then, start eating a reasonable caloric deficit consistently. Over time that stubborn belly fat will melt away.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

FALSE! i've been trying that since breakfast and i've GAINED HALF A POUND!! at this rate, i'll be up 10 lbs at the end of the WEEK!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Actually, you forgot one part of the equation. if you add raspberry ketones to exercise and a reasonable caloric deficit, you will lose weight!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    This is the most PREPOSTEROUS thing I have ever heard!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how many calories you consume, as long as you don't eat anything after 7pm.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I find that a toilet works for me to dump calories!
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Its a lot easier with negative calories food ;)
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how many calories you consume, as long as you don't eat anything after 7pm.

but what if you workout after 7pm.. if you dont eat after you work out wont you go into starvation mode?

and what if you flew from east coast to west coast that day.. what do you consider the time.. physical or body clock

this is so complicated.. i am just gonna eat these donuts and not do antying until i have it all figured out
  • crubinetti
    crubinetti Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    But, this isn't weird and it isn't a trick - it's just science.

Darn. I feel cheated. I wanted some gimmick. :ohwell:

I love The IT Crowd!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Lies!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Too hard. Isn't there some way I can use an acetylene torch to melt it off in time for my high school reunion? Maybe Liposuction?

I lost some weight really fast once. It was a fad thing called the diabetic weight loss plan. They started with a toe, and I lost one pound overnight. Then I lost half my foot, and there went another three pounds. After that, I got a below knee amputation and that was 10 more pounds. I recently got my above knee amp, and I lost 20 more pounds. That's ~35 pounds total.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

So what is the best pill to take to get this?:laugh:

Just watch Dr. Oz. I'm sure he can make a few suggestions for you.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You guys are doin it the hard way! I heard on the radio about this place in Fargo that can spray your fat away. I mean, why take some dumb pill when you can just get the fat sprayed off? Like, srsly.

(disclaimer: Yes, that's a real thing, I really did hear an ad. I feel sorry for anyone who gets roped into trying that! :noway: )
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

This is a trick. There is no such thing as time. It is just some tomfoolery man made up to try to make sense of the universe.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    *hangs head*

does this mean I have to put the plastic wrap and tape away? I was gonna cleanse myself of horrible mystery toxins and then replace it with 40 gallons of water...
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

FALSE! i've been trying that since breakfast and i've GAINED HALF A POUND!! at this rate, i'll be up 10 lbs at the end of the WEEK!!

BOFL!!! LOVE THIS!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    The hell you say!
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

but what if you workout after 7pm.. if you dont eat after you work out wont you go into starvation mode?

and what if you flew from east coast to west coast that day.. what do you consider the time.. physical or body clock

this is so complicated.. i am just gonna eat these donuts and not do antying until i have it all figured out

THIS GOT ME CRACKING THE H*LL UP!!!!!!! H-I-L-I-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: