Lose Belly Fat With This Weird Old Trick!

Options

Replies

• ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Actually, you forgot one part of the equation. if you add raspberry ketones to exercise and a reasonable caloric deficit, you will lose weight!

Also, make sure all of your food is super-bio-available. And radiation-free. With not isotopes.
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh really. I thought I had to buy that coffee everybodies trying to sell me, you even get a discount if you become a distributor ahhhh!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    But but but then I won't have any fat left to turn into muscle. Crap. I'm gonna have to re-think my strategy......
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Calories, deficit, time. None of that matters....puhleese. Mention weight loss and peeps start throwing out all these scientific terms that no one understands. Everyone ain't a scientist.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick...?

Or a treat?

That depends on if you have cupcakes or not.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    But, this isn't weird and it isn't a trick - it's just science.

Darn. I feel cheated. I wanted some gimmick. :ohwell:

GIVE ME KEYTONES OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

XP I totally read that in an awesome voice.

Also this thread is awesome. :laugh:
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    But, this isn't weird and it isn't a trick - it's just science.

Darn. I feel cheated. I wanted some gimmick. :ohwell:

I love The IT Crowd!

tumblr_m5ts8oivMs1rn7u6mo1_500.gif
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    what is a "reasonable deficit"

cmon... inquiring minds want to know...

tumblr_m5291a2XBo1rna86e.gif
  • SamAdams125
    SamAdams125 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You guys are doin it the hard way! I heard on the radio about this place in Fargo that can spray your fat away. I mean, why take some dumb pill when you can just get the fat sprayed off? Like, srsly.

(disclaimer: Yes, that's a real thing, I really did hear an ad. I feel sorry for anyone who gets roped into trying that! :noway: )

Who the heck comes up with this stuff?! lol
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    You're doing great!
    You are a special snowflake!
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick...?

Or a treat?

That depends on if you have cupcakes or not.

Can we get cupcakes in the negative calorie flavors?
  • npalacios78
    Options
    Well, at least he´s not selling any product! Everytime you get these banners when surfing the internet..............new tricks, old tricks, secret potions, supplements.......................people................it´s hard work and discipline that gets you there..................
    On the bright side, I always do click on them, in case here´s something I´m missing that everyone else is doing....................:sad:
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I find that every good weight loss program starts with heading to the toilet and taking a good dump..

have a nice day.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    "Reasonable caloric deficit"? Where do they sell that? And how many over how much time? How many days to loose 50 pounds? Please help me! I am desperate to fit in my size 2 bikini next week!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    So, I just had lunch, and went to the pizza ranch buffet line. I ate the equivalent of an entire pizza and 2.25 whole chickens (but I only ate the dark meat). I washed it down with a pitcher of soda and three dishes of their awesome soft-serve Ice cream.

My question is what exactly do I need to eat to make me have a deficit of calories. I need foods/supplements with exact quantities of each.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    You shut it! Someone support me cutting out carbs damnit!!

*Dear posters. I am joking with a friend of mine. Reporting me for this is uncalled for. Yes, posting this ruins the joke. Welcome to MFP*

^^Former stand-up comedian. Knows a thing or two about ruining a joke.

*Again posters. I am joking with a friend. Please, just chuckle and move along to the next comment. Yes, I too can ruin a joke.*
  • jedibunny
    Options
    Calories, deficit, time. None of that matters....puhleese. Mention weight loss and peeps start throwing out all these scientific terms that no one understands. Everyone ain't a scientist.

try_science_shirt_300.jpg
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

*Dear posters. I am joking with a friend of mine. Reporting me for this is uncalled for. Yes, posting this ruins the joke. Welcome to MFP*

Reported.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    idk...I drink urine..
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

^^Former stand-up comedian. Knows a thing or two about ruining a joke.

*Again posters. I am joking with a friend. Please, just chuckle and move along to the next comment. Yes, I too can ruin a joke.*

Also reported.