I HAVEN'T LOST WEIGHT YET!!! :(

Options
1234568»

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Don't weight yourself every day that causes discouragement. And you can't go to the gym and come home and automatically lose weight. It takes time and dont' give up.

That's odd. I weigh myself every day and I'm never discouraged by the number.

Of course, I understand that scale weight is volatile in the short-term...

...which is something I learned by weighing myself every day.

Gosh, me too.
  • victoria090
    victoria090 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Quickest way to loose weight: cut off a limb! BAM! Instant success
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    Cat Urine...
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Oh joy, oh rapture, i haven't laughed this hard is some time, so thank you, for the tears that are running down my face and the super ab work out……this thread is way to hysterical!!

Cheers!:drinker:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I pick my nose and flick the boogers on my kids. Instant weight loss. Have you tried that yet? I promise you that it will work.
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My husband and I in deep thought decided to share the best weight loss secret!
    Sharing this is now no longer a secret....
    But it will help you and your wife :)
    Drink nothing but lemon water for three days,
    Then try the cat food diet,
    Or there is always the school lunch diet,
    Since pizza is a government approved food you might try the pizza and ice cream diet too.... Lots of nutrition!
    Good luck to you
    Remember that weight loss is 80% nutrition & 20% exercise
    So the gym is not a big deal :) go 20% of the time :smile:

Cat food really that's just sick
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My husband and I in deep thought decided to share the best weight loss secret!
    Sharing this is now no longer a secret....
    But it will help you and your wife :)
    Drink nothing but lemon water for three days,
    Then try the cat food diet,
    Or there is always the school lunch diet,
    Since pizza is a government approved food you might try the pizza and ice cream diet too.... Lots of nutrition!
    Good luck to you
    Remember that weight loss is 80% nutrition & 20% exercise
    So the gym is not a big deal :) go 20% of the time :smile:

Cat food really that's just sick

Not tried the cat food diet, but I've done the Purina dog food diet.

It is essentially a perfect diet. You just load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and you lose weight and stay satisfied.

I'm thinking about starting it again. I lost 50 lbs last time I was on it! You have to be careful though, because I ended up in the hospital last time, I woke up in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

Don't get me wrong... the food was great. I just I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's *kitten* and a car hit us both.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I have been circuit training with a personal trainer 3 days a week for 8 weeks now for an hour and haven't lost a single pound. I am devastated! I have been eating around 1200 - 1800 calories per day (before factoring in the exercise). My trainer will not let me measure to see if I have lost inches until 3 months but I don't feel like I've lost anything and the scale isn' t budging. Very confused about this whole calorie vs net calorie thing. I ONLY eat 1200- 1800(on a bad day, not often) and that is BEFORE figuring in calories burned from JUST the circuit training. I feel cheated. I have put in so much hard work and eaten good unprocessed food with no results. Advice please? I will add that I am overweight and have over 50 lbs to lose so I don't understand why the changes I have made aren't working, or are they?

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere.

It was probably that left at Albuquerque. Get's me EVERY time.
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    lol you arent going to lose weight in 1 day
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    TROLOL.