That Grinds My Gears/Made My Day

Options
124»

Replies

• LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Irritated by a guy clearing his throat every 5 seconds....

Day made when my ferret Grapes fell asleep on me (see my profile pic)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Grinds my Gears:
    Watching a spouse be purposely unsupportive of their partners weight loss journey (as in stuffing their face in front of them, and whining that they need to eat like they used to because they are "no fun"). Makes me want to choke someone.

Made my Day:
    I managed to do 2 toning classes BACK to BACK...zumba toning and kickboxing, both included a lot of strength like weight lifting, squats, lunges...both at once...and I actually survived.
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    grinds my gears: possibly getting a little sick due to allergies/all the bills I have to pay soon

made my day: being called beautiful and having no class today
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    GmG: kidney stones! AUGH! Woke up at 5 am, after having hacked my lungs out all night (think I have bronchitis or something), with such severe pain I couldn't lay down.

MmD: It's my fourth wedding anniversary today!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Okeedokee... so, because balance is everything, here's the deal:

This thread is for posting BOTH something that irritated you today AND made your day, or added a bit of sunshine.

Y'gotta include both in your post.

I'll start:

Grinds my Gears:
    Clients that don't say goodbye when they hang up... they just hang up., ARGH!

Made my Day:
    My office mate telling me I'm cute.
    You are cute !!!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Okeedokee... so, because balance is everything, here's the deal:

This thread is for posting BOTH something that irritated you today AND made your day, or added a bit of sunshine.

Y'gotta include both in your post.

Why thank you! :)
    I'll start:

Grinds my Gears:
    Clients that don't say goodbye when they hang up... they just hang up., ARGH!

Made my Day:
    My office mate telling me I'm cute.
    You are cute !!!
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    Gmg: I'm feeling super depressed or hormonal and every little thing is making me cry

Mmd: my pandora station is playing awesome songs today
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    grinds my gears: Being sick for two weeks straight

made my day: Random guy I don't know on Facebook called me gorgeous. When I told my husband, he said, tha't because you are.
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    GMG .. Today? Nothing. It has been a great day.

MmD .. Good coffee, great cycle, nice weather and feeeeeeeling gooooooood!!! OOoooooorahh!! :smile:
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Grind My Gears: Guests that think they can get everything for nothing. No, it doesn't work that way. You get what you pay for..

Made my day: Being told I'm sexy all the time, and being sore (lets me know it's working, haha), oh and seeing that I have 40 hours next week instead of 32.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Grinds My Gears: It's only freakin' Thursday :grumble:
    Made My Day: It might just be an okay Thursday :ohwell:
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    GMG: Our online meeting at work didn't go off because there were problems with the software/connection...again!! This always seems to happen. Seems the thing is not well-planned and there are always technical problems, so we have to reschedule. It's a waste of everyone's time.

But I don't even care, because my son announced last night he has received a job offer!! He graduated from college and has put in over 600 applications now. This is the first offer in his field, and it's with a GREAT company. And that will make my whole YEAR!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Grinds My Gears: When Telemarketers call my office that have called NUMEROUS times before, and I have told them politely that we are not interested and please take us off their list.

Makes my day: When my boyfriend tells me he misses me! :love:
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Ginds my gears: There's a freakin' hurricane over top of us dumping a crap ton of water.

Made my day: My wife is hot!!!
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Grinds My Gears: Having to rub one out in the morning.

Made My Day: Rubbing one out in the morning.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    grinds my gears: My psychotic scary crazy btch roommate soon to NOT be - used 3 rolls of toilet paper between 8 pm last night and 8 am this morning.

made my day: having the girls at work dress me and decide what to put me in to represent our label at MB Fashion Week this year!

574533_10152290339730107_72617387_n.jpg
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    grinds my gears: My psychotic scary crazy btch roommate soon to NOT be - used 3 rolls of toilet paper between 8 pm last night and 8 am this morning.

made my day: having the girls at work dress me and decide what to put me in to represent our label at MB Fashion Week this year!

574533_10152290339730107_72617387_n.jpg

DAYUMMMMM!!!! :blushing:

I'll take one! Have it wrapped and brought to my tent! :wink:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Grinds my gears: Having a stupid head cold.

Made my day: Remembering I have a bag of black cherries in the refrigerator.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Grinds My Gears: Having to rub one out in the morning.

Made My Day: Rubbing one out in the morning.
    lol hilarious