Running with boobs...help!

Options

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I double up on the bra and it works perfectly.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I wear two sports bras and that stops anything from moving. It even helps when my boobs are sore and any bouncing at all is a torment.
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am a 38DD and my favorite is the Moving Comfort Maia. I order mine on amazon.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I want to know your secret of losing weight while growing your boobs. You could be a millionaire!

Inquiring minds want to know.

I was thinking the same. Usually the complaint is boob are smaller. Lost 25lbs and went up a cup size? WOW!

It's not uncommon for the cup size to go up. It is rare for the band to stay the same and the cup size go up. For a lot of us, we lose fat around the waist/band area, but not necessarily the chest. That leads to the band going down and the difference between the band and bust increasing, hence the increase in cup size.
    Now you know :smile:
  • lincolnavenue
    lincolnavenue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ladies - Invest in this - it is well worth the money!!!

Enell Sports Bra

A perennial favorite among well-endowed women, the Enell Sports Bra minimizes breast movement, eliminates chafing, and provides back support.

$64; Enell.com

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/How-to-Find-a-Sports-Bra-Exercise-Gear/4#ixzz2L0c46x4I
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna order the Fiona, Maia, and Juno from Athleta.com since they have free shipping and free RETURN shipping. That way I can try them all and see how I like them. I'm ordering all sale colors to cut the cost.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I've seen this type of question posted before and should have listened to the advice of the people suggesting $50+ bras. I bought a champion sports bra from Target, trying to save money, and it's garbage. They still bounce and it's tight in all the wrong places actually compressing too much under the breasts and not enough ON them. I'm a 42DD-DDD and I feel your pain about going UP a cup size. Every time I've lost weight I've gone from a DD to a DDD in cup size while reducing my back size.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Panache sports bra! I'm a 38DDD and they're held in place and no black eyes
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue... well, at least I used to... my girls seem to be a lot smaller now. Regardless, whenever I know that I'll be doing something high impact (e.g. running). I wear TWO bras : one comfortable but uber supportive regular bra with an underwear AND another sports bra most often with another underwear (Champion makes some good, yet affordable ones).

I don't like to jiggle when I run.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Panache sports bra! I'm a 38DDD and they're held in place and no black eyes

This one?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiLVjpDMmx0fnX1MAa1pJCfDBxi2m1-qgeeFrxVK2Mfm9OF54h

I got the red white and blue version recently. Far sexier than my Shock Absorbers and really comfy, but still prefer the Shock Absorbers for running. Different strokes etc, though.
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Lululemon's Ta Ta Tamer II. Ridiculous name, I know, and expensive to boot but life changing. Could not be running a half marathon next month without it. I'm a 34D and it rescued me. Goes up through DDD I believe. And it's actually really cute. If it means enough to you to shell out $60 I recommend it a million times over.
  • SpecialSundae
    Options
    If you need to wear another bra under your sports bra then at the very least the sports bra doesn't fit correctly (and probably neither of them do). A proper sports bra will provide all the support your need alone.
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My favorite sports bra is one I got from under armor, nothing moves with that one one.
  • jennhbg
    jennhbg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a 42D and I had this issue, try Lane Bryant, i found some good sports bras. They are a just as pricey as Victoria's Secret but they often have sales, i belive i got mine when they were buy one get one free :smile:
  • belnad
    Options
    Hi,
    Check the following link. http://www.thehealthybracompany.com/ . There is a lot of info. I learned about it on the Oprah show and the modeling showed women with small to very large breasts and the difference between the before and after appearances was great! From what I understood, they can custom fit any breast size. NO wires, they do not recommend no matter your breast size.
    If you look at the professionals behind the company, I encourage you to check it.
    General comment: if you decide to have a breast surgery, you're young and want children with the intention to breastfeed, make sure you tell your surgeon before the surgery.
    Hope it helps
    Good luck
    Diane
  • SpecialSundae
    Options
    OP - at your size, I would recommend Lululemon. Worth every penny.

And seriously, at that size (or mine), if you need more than one bra, it's the wrong bra.

Thank heavens someone else is saying that.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I usually double bra and wear a tank with a shelf bra. I plan on getting the under armour bra thats sized by cup soon(tax refund money!)
  • phoenixgirl81
    phoenixgirl81 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I run in a Triumph Triaction "Ultimate" sports bra and I switch up the straps so they can cross-over at the back (instead of the normal straight up and down) for extra stability. Seriously. I got that bra when I was a 40 DD (and am still using this brand now I'm a 36 C) and trust me, they go nowhere!
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I wear two sports bras (cheapo walmart ones like gillian michaels wears) on top of each other and its fantastic for me. I say just put on three or four of those and you'll be good to go.
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am a 36DDD and after trying hundreds of sports bras, I can attest that the sports bra made by Wacoal is amazing and holds me totally and completely in place no matter what I do.

http://www.wacoal-america.com/shop/wacoal-bras/sport/wacoal-sport-underwire-bra_855170.html?index=2&searchCategoryId=10070&totalResults=3&displayMarkdownsOnly=false

Thank you!!!