Running with boobs...help!

Options
12346»

Replies

• crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Funny (to me) story. One of my girlfriends has a big chest and wears those camisoles with a built in bra. She was riding a horse with a trainer, and when she went to dismount and bent over, her girls fell out and hit him in the face. She was mortified.

Lmao!
    Almost woke my kids up.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Arent they terrible? LOL. I have DD boobs and they are always in the way. Definitely look into a shock absorbing sports bra. I usually wear two of them and it works great :)
  • disnutt
    Options
    The big and ugly Enell bra works for me. Costs a lot but it is worth it to hold the ladies down.
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    I'm going to be buying this > http://m.nordstrom.com/s/3235820/
    I'll let you all know what I think..

*if it doesn't work I guess I'll be buying the granny bra.
    :b
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    enell enell enell. they are an ugly godsend.
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I've been G-cup + and ran in Shock Absorber bras. Check out the site www.titlenine.com. They sell great sports bras and have a helpful rating system. You will have to pay more, but I don't need more than one bra with the ones I've bought from this site.
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want to know your secret of losing weight while growing your boobs. You could be a millionaire!
    I'd love to know your secret too. Mine have shrunk down to somewhere between D & DD.
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    I've been G-cup + and ran in Shock Absorber bras. Check out the site www.titlenine.com. They sell great sports bras and have a helpful rating system. You will have to pay more, but I don't need more than one bra with the ones I've bought from this site.

I'm right in the middle of G-H.
    I just looked on titlenine and they don't currently have anything available
    in my size...
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I want to know your secret of losing weight while growing your boobs. You could be a millionaire!

Inquiring minds want to know.

I was thinking the same. Usually the complaint is boob are smaller. Lost 25lbs and went up a cup size? WOW!

It's not uncommon for the cup size to go up. It is rare for the band to stay the same and the cup size go up. For a lot of us, we lose fat around the waist/band area, but not necessarily the chest. That leads to the band going down and the difference between the band and bust increasing, hence the increase in cup size.
    Now you know :smile:

I have noticed this on me. I used to be 38dd and now I'm 36e