53 pounds down w/pics :) first post

Options

Replies

• Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fabulous! Happy Birthday and Congratulations!!
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BDAY :flowerforyou:
    And, thanks for posting... your story is so wonderful and inspiring. Keep up the awesome work- you look FANTASTIC :)
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday! Wow, I am so proud of you. I too am a emotional and binge eater. How do you deal with it and what kind of food do you eat. Do you eat smaller portions. Do you utilize the calaries you gain back from exercise or you stick to MFP specific calorie goal? Soory for asking so many questions but I feel I have someone I can relate to. What kept you from getting discouraged?

The number one thing that has helped me finally lose weight despite my emotional binge eating has been to get back on track ASAP. In the past I would get discouraged and after a binge I would say "screw it" and eat horrible for days/weeks until I decided to give it another shot. Now, if I have bad days (like yesterday- 3,000+ calories) I see it as a "metabolism shock day" and move ON without feeling guilty. I just take one day at a time, always striving for doing the best I can. As far as eating back exercise calories, I usually do. I've changed my food goal several times, but since I rarely stick with it, I don't pay much attention to it. I just try to get those green numbers as often as possible.

My success has certainly helped me from getting discouraged but I still get discouraged, often. I just try hard to stay positive or I check out the success posts, love em!

Ask as many questions as you want! I know how nice it is to have someone with similar struggles. Just know that even if you mess up, you can still lose weight! I veer off of my "plan" OFTEN, but I keep on truckin along, it will come off eventually, just have patience and NEVER GIVE UP!!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    happy birthday! :flowerforyou: you look beautiful, congrats on your success and your hard work :heart:
  • parmiger
    Options
    WOW......YOU LOOK SO GREAT!!!!! What motivation and encouragement you have given!!! Thank you!
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome work - keep it up!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congratulations!
  • tweety612013
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. I have 50 lbs to lose and I just started two weeks ago. It is an easy program to use, very user friendly and I like the fact that their calorie counter has the biggest range of foods, restaurants, etc. Well you look wonderful and I hope I can do as well. I know it won't happen overnight, but I am truly motivated to do this for the first time in my life. All the other times, it was I can do it, but never tried. :flowerforyou:
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!

You look amazing!!! Hard work does pay off very well!! Congratulations!!
  • keepsakesbyconny
    keepsakesbyconny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Great job!! I think alot of us used to look for quick fixes - but now we've realized it wasn't an overnight gain therefore we're not going to lose it over night! SLow and steady helps you keep it off FOREVER!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • dearly4ever
    dearly4ever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. Great job!!!! Keep the great work and happy Birthday!
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    THANK YOU for all the kind words!! I was hesitant to share my story (not sure why anymore..). Everyone has made me feel so good. I have used this forum many times for encouragement/motivation, I'm glad that I can provide some this time!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Great results!!!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    Happy birthday, you look amazing! Are you tall?!?!?! You do not look like you weigh 169 in your most recent pics! You just look amazing, girl!

Edit: Type-O!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want, too!
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    From beautiful to sexy beautiful. Congrats! Your best birthday gift is in your own achievement. You're doint it girl!
  • anniemad1
    Options
    Wow you look great. This is very motivating for someone just starting their weight loss journey.:happy:
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look incredible and I am inspired by you. I am 5'6" and would love to look like you when I get to where I want to be. Eating is a daily struggle for me too and I need to be better about the consistency with workouts because I see the progress slip away when I go a week or 2 without working out. Great work!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a transformation, thank you for sharing!
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look incredible and I am inspired by you. I am 5'6" and would love to look like you when I get to where I want to be. Eating is a daily struggle for me too and I need to be better about the consistency with workouts because I see the progress slip away when I go a week or 2 without working out. Great work!

For me, working out is a must, since my consistency usually lacks in the food department :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!