53 pounds down w/pics :) first post

Replies

• MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Congrats!!! U say u worked out every day. What kind of workout did u do?

I switch it up often.... I run, zumba, 30 day shred twice through, currently doing ripped in 30, I love turbo fire! and butt bible! I get bored easily so I do change it up :)
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Wow! You look great!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a great gift you gave yourself....you look AMAZING!! :)
  • Happy Birthday to you
    You look like a new you
    You look so amazing
    Happy Birthday to you
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Fantastic job and great inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story and Happy Birthday!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing! It's a great story. I especially appreciate the slow, no crazy stuff approach! Have wonderful year in your new body!!
  • wow! you go girl! you look amazing!

I am currently on day 3, level 2 of the 30 DS.

I have lost 2 lbs in 5 days on level 1. At the end of the first 10 days I lost 2 inches over all body weight.

I will weigh and measure myself again at the end of the 10 days on level 2.

Did you do it the shred twice a day, or did you do it once
  • You do look AMAZING.

I am around the same weight as when you started, and I am now more motivated ever. At 169 you look awesome. Off to the GYM I go. Good Luck!!!
  • Happy Birthday!!! Like you, I'm 15 pounds from my goal (Started last May and have lost 42 pounds so far). Keep up the good work and, most importantly, enjoy!!! :smile:
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Fantastic Job!! You look amazing... I am pretty much where you started.. very inspirational :)
  • MUMommy
    MUMommy Posts: 28 Member
    You look amazing! You should be proud that you did it the right way!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    You look great, good work on getting healthier!:drinker:
  • caroldeanda
    caroldeanda Posts: 23 Member
    You look amazing! Way to go! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Fantastic well done
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    What a great birthday present to give to yourself!!! You look amazing and I'll be you feel amazing also!!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    You look awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  • Absolutely AMAZING!!!! you are GORGEOUS!!!! Hard Work Paid OOOOOFFFFF! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY... what an awesome way to gift yourself!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    I am the same height and weigh a few pounds less than you and I swear you look WAY better than I do. Great job!!!! I think I need to exercise more :smile:
  • Awesome transformation!
  • RunTRE
    RunTRE Posts: 2 Member
    NIce work! Keep it up. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!